• Minimum 2-5 years of experience from leadership roles within Digital/IT, preferably in product/project portfolio/business architecture management or similar roles.
• Strong business acumen and a strategic & commercial mind-set.
• Proven experience in working with product management in an agile working set-up.
• Strong in managing change and great interpersonal skills with the ability to build trustful relationships. • Strong communication skills with business and technical stakeholders.
• Preferred: Proven analytical skills and experience making decisions based on hard and soft data.
• Preferred: Knowledge of IKEA Brand, culture, values and way of working.
What you'll be doing day to day
• Guide and execute work to secure omni-collaboration with key stakeholders in the country, central digital teams and external touchpoints to identify, assess, quantify and prioritize digital pain points and needs.
• Build and maintain knowledge for benchmarking and monitoring industry developments as well as external touchpoints to improve customer and co-worker experiences, as well as business results.
• Collaborate with key stakeholders in the country as well as central to guide the identification and assessment of valuable local solutions and scale up for global use.
• Guide and execute work on local development activities, and ensure continuity, value and validity of local products through their life cycle.
• Coach and mentor key stakeholders to ensure objectives, ways of working, framework and development stay aligned and relevant.
Together as a team
We’re the ones who make it possible for people to have a smarter life at home and a hassle-free and rewarding shopping experience. Together we work to find new digital solutions for every business need to help make IKEA a great and efficient place to work. We like to think of ourselves as innovative and modern, and we believe that nothing would actually work without us.
JOB TYPE: Permanent, Salary
BENEFITS ELIGIBLE: YES
The salary pay range for this role is $92,835 - $138,392
Whether you’re part-time or full-time, we offer competitive benefits and perks, such as medical and Rx*, dental, vision, 401k, meal deal, store discount, autism coverage, parental leave, pet insurance, education assistance, and more.
This position is hybrid role with 3 days a week in the office. The successful candidate must live within a commutable distance to the IKEA Service Office in Conshohocken, PA.