We currently have a position available with Facilities Management for a full time Regional Manager for IKEA Sheffield & IKEA Nottingham/Milton Keynes, Reading & Southampton. We are looking for the right person who can work as part of a team in ensuring that our units are maintained to a high standard, providing a great environment for our co-workers and customers.
• Have experience of delivering hard and soft Facilities Management services across multiple units preferably in a retail environment
• Have a good knowledge of M & E
• Have knowledge and competence in ensuring legal compliance
• Experience in contractor & project management
• Have good organisational skills
• Be confident in communicating at all levels
• Have back end facilities management experience
• Electrical background
• Experience in building management
• Experience in leading teams
• Background in HVAC
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate successful deliver of Facilities Management to a high standard. The candidate will have a proven track record in Facilities Management with a good knowledge of M&E, contractor management experience and be computer literate.
• You will be responsible for the day to day delivery of both soft and hard services across the region.
• Role requires effective management and communication with key stakeholders both internal and external
• Responsible for managing procurement of external contractors, suppliers and consultants
• Responsible for managing a multimillion-pound annual budget
• Contract management is a major part of the role
• Support the business
• Team management
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
We make sure to secure, build and maintain our physical locations - from stores to offices to factories – to meet the needs of the many people. Together we lead the way in delivering safe, compliant, sustainable, and innovative solutions for every property. And we feel a great sense of pride in seeing everything working smoothly!
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
WANT TO APPLY?
To apply for this role, internal candidates will need to complete a talent profile, you can find the talent profile on IKEA inside. The talent profile is to replace the need to upload a CV or cover letter for the role.. External candidates will receive and email from HireVue with a link to complete a video interview.
Please submit your application by 29th June as the advertisement closes at 12.00am on the 30th June.
The interviews are planned to be held from week beginning Monday 8th July in Milton Keynes.
If you have job recruitment specific questions, please contact the Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.