For our Total Rewards Team in UK&IE we are looking for a mobility specialist to join us on an exciting journey. We are looking for someone who is dedicated to contribute to a great experience for co-workers moving across borders. Someone who is interested in following the global development of Mobility and who is passionate about people and interested in how to make the complicated simple.
In this role you will be responsible for partnering with the assignee throughout the mobility life cycle and be the point of contact for all mobility matters. We’re looking for an organized person, a planner and communicator. Someone with an analytical mind-set, who’s self-driven and independent and with the ability to build relationships and create trust. Someone with experience from working with a variety of service providers (relocation, insurance, tax, pension).
The ideal candidate will have previous knowledge and experience including:
• Knowledge of processing and handling information to ensure co-workers get the right net pay at the right time, including accurate tax, social security reporting and input to financial accounting.
• knowledge of creating and implementing mobility policies and procedures in large-scale organizations and multinational environments.
• Knowledge of rapid and flexible working processes under which requirements and solutions evolve through the collaborative effort of self-organizing cross-functional teams.
• Ability to work both at a strategic and a pragmatic operational level
• An experienced global mobility professional with robust technical knowledge and expertise across the full range of mobility disciplines (tax, immigration, costing, etc), gained through managing small to medium sized in-house programmes and/or advising on small to medium programmes
• Experience in Global Mobility consulting and an in-house global mobility role
• Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
Your responsibilities include:
• Act as expert support for HRBP’s, business leaders and for co-workers transferring to the country.
• Create communication for key stakeholders to inform and inspire about Mobility.
• Partner with global mobility team to identify training opportunities. Develop, coordinate and implement training sessions, materials, workshops, Q&A’s etc
• Propose simplifications, changes, improvements with clear cost estimates
• Develop recommendations and drive process standardization
• Lead the development and enhancement of Global Mobility compensation policies and framework for international assignments and establishment of new locations
• Review and analyze compensation competitiveness and efficiency in alignment with HR and talent strategy
• Advise on expatriate policy for all aspects of the lifecycle
• Case management of international compensation packages
• Build HR community education on Global Mobility and coach them to have quality and compliant conversations with their stakeholders
• Manage International benefits plans.
• Assist with other ad hoc mobility & reward projects.
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
IKEA is all about people, and our team make sure to bring the best people on board to keep our strong spirit of togetherness. We believe that different experiences and backgrounds collectively make us wiser and stronger, and we ensure that our co-workers bloom into their best selves as they contribute to our business.
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
In this role you will report to the Total Rewards Manager and this is based in London, Wembley.
If you have job specific questions please contact Paras Gujar at email@example.com
WANT TO APPLY?
To apply for this role you will need to complete a talent profile, you can find the talent profile on IKEA inside The talent profile is to replace the need to upload a CV or cover letter for the role. For guidance on how best to complete your Talent Profile please refer to the Business Transformation IKEA UK and Ireland link on the front page of IKEA Inside.
Please submit your application by 25th August as the advertisement closes at 12.00am on the 26th August.