You are passionate about creating an Ingka fit for the future. You get energized by increasing customer value, driving business growth and contributing to overall success and results through people. Leading and developing people motivates you. Moreover, you get inspired by working together in an ever-changing complex environment and you are motivated by leading through co-creation with colleagues and other Ingka units. Sharing and living the IKEA culture and values comes naturally to you.
For this role, you hold a University degree in Tax Law, Tax Economics, Finance or equivalent degree. You bring 8+ years of experience in Tax, both in advisory and in-house roles. In addition, you have leadership or stakeholder management experience, as well as excellent project management skills.
You have knowledge in the following areas:
- very good knowledge of local tax jurisdiction
- good knowledge of accounting principles
- good knowledge of Legal principles
You have the ability to direct effort to achieve long-term business objectives. In addition, you have the ability of networking- to build and maintain a system of strategic business connections. As a person you know how to deal with ambiguity, you comfortably handle unclear or unpredictable situations. You have the ability to translate expert knowledge into system landscape and being able to act in a changing and complex environment. Your communication skills to be able to understand and explain complex matters to people with different backgrounds are good. Last but not least you possess excellent analytical and numerical skills.
• Minimum of 8 years’ experience in Tax, both advisory and in-house coverage
• Strong Leadership and stakeholder management experience
• Strong project management experience
• Degree qualified in Tax Law, Tax Economics, Finance
The main objective for this role is to steer, advise, monitor and support the Ingka Group in the country in a pro-active way on direct and indirect tax matters.
• Initiate, define and implement a country tax strategy in line with the relevant Group Policies, Strategies, and Business Plans, after consultation with Group Tax
• Ensure control in respect of Direct and Indirect tax obligations, risks and opportunities, by implementing and maintaining the IKEA Group Tax Control Framework
• Ensure accurate and timely filing of the Corporate Income Tax returns, VAT returns and all other reports to local and central authorities
• Support on tax-relevant matters regarding the management and statutory reporting
• Manage local Transfer Pricing documentation in liaison with Group Tax
• Ensure correct application for and timely submission of forms to obtain tax treaty relief for Withholding Tax on Franchise Fee, Interest, Dividends and other relevant payments
• Advise the local finance organization on any relevant tax matters
• Provide input to the relevant stakeholders, including Group Tax, on opportunities to optimize the existing Ingka [Country] legal structure and business set-up and how to structure new investments
• Lead in the implementation of changes to the structure or transactions
• Ensure accurate and compliant output of automated tax-relevant solutions
• Alert Group Tax on any potential areas for improvement
• Handle tax audits, where relevant in cooperation with Group Tax
• Ensure the availability of books and records in accordance with local legal requirements
• Ensure relevant tax competence, knowledge, and awareness amongst team members and other relevant staff
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
The purpose of Group Corporate Finance and Tax is to provide expertise and optimize exposure in Corporate Finance, Tax, Treasury and Insurance matters, balancing risks and opportunities in the market, support the business in its growth while ensuring a strong position as good corporate citizen.
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
If you have any questions or queries with regards to the role please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org