As a person, you are passionate about people, business and continuously driving better performance and growth. Further, you are passionate about understanding shopping behaviors of the many people, the local Life at Home and current Home Furnishing trends as well as about creating an inspirational and emotional retail experience.
To influence and coach Shop Design co-workers to innovate inspiring and relevant range presentation in retail spaces, making the customer journey experience and thereby contributing to positioning IKEA.
• Formal qualifications in Retail Design, Interior Design or equivalent
• Minimum 10 years of experience in Visual Merchandising, Store design
• Minimum 5 years of experience as a Leader / People Manager -leading and influencing co-workers/ team members and delivering results
• Experience from retail, preferably home furnishing sector
• Experience in planning, driving output and measuring performance (business)
About the Role / Assignment
In the role as Country Shop Design Leader, you are responsible for influencing and coaching Shop Design co-workers to innovate inspiring and relevant range presentation in retail spaces, making the customer journey experience and thereby contributing to positioning IKEA. You are also responsible for leading the building and utilizing the knowledge of consumer buying behavior in the local market to meet new and future consumer demands.
• Influence and inspire the Shop Design co-workers and develop experiential shop design and range presentation to strengthen the uniqueness of the IKEA identity in the stores
• Encourage peers to improve their knowledge of customer buying behavior, gather in-sights from market intelligence and translate this knowledge into creative, aesthetic and commercial solutions that exceed customer expectations
• Actively support in developing the country business plan and contribute to delivering the department action plan and ensure that all layout and range presentation initiatives are focused on growing the IKEA business and supporting sustained long-term profitability
• Act quickly to exploit commercial opportunities and understand the impact of actions on the financial results
• Be responsible for developing shop design solutions for market-specific needs and opportunities in line with local commercial priorities and common guidelines
• Coach shop design co-workers in stores through a matrix relationship
• Continuously measure the performance of shop design and product presentation to contribute to the functional review in order to identify improvement areas and ensure performance local and global
• Actively cooperate with all key stakeholders within commercial and beyond to secure integration, common focus and to maximize impact (for example Digital, CFF (Customer Fulfilment), Communications, Sustainability, BNOF (Business Navigation Operations & Fi-nance), People & Culture)
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
We deliver sustainable, extraordinary growth by creating a new, unique, inspiring and convenient meeting with the customers. We deliver a multichannel experience that adds value to the many people and inspires a home furnishing movement
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
If you have any questions or queries with regards to the role please contact: email@example.com