We are looking for you who are passionate about creating an IKEA fit for the future with the customer at heart. You get energized by contributing to the overall success and results through collaboration, and excellent knowledge and expertise. Furthermore, you get inspired by working together in an ever-changing multi-dimensional environment and motivated by finding new ways through co-creation with colleagues and other IKEA units. Sharing and living the IKEA culture and values comes naturally to you.
You have knowledge in the following areas:
- Thorough knowledge in safety standards, rules, and regulations in different types of property and facility operations
- Thorough knowledge of international safety standards and norms
- Extensive knowledge of how to assess and mitigate risks in a business environment
- Extensive knowledge of how to set up a plan or framework for programs and work structures in order to -- - meet the standards set by government laws and regulations as well as internal IKEA policies
- Communication to stakeholders to counteract, handle, contain or resolve emergencies and disasters
To be successful in this position, you should be able to build and maintain a system of business connections. You should be able to champion new methods, digital systems and processes to improve performance. You provide guidance and feedback to maximize the performance of individuals and/or groups, and you use digital data and other insights to forecast and detect errors, gaps, and potential flaws. Moreover, when dealing with ambiguity – you comfortably handle unclear or unpredictable situations honestly in accordance with moral or ethical principles.
• Qualified to degree level in the field of international Safety & Security / Accident Prevention
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Safety & Security / Accident Prevention
The purpose with this job is to ensure a holistic and proactive safety and security risk handling for respective country. You will make sure priorities are well accepted and understood by the business stakeholders, ensuring risks are identified, assessed and treated, and by doing so safeguarding our co-workers, customer, assets and the IKEA brand.
• Support the realization of the Business Risk & Compliance plan within the area of responsibility
• Collaborate and coordinate with stakeholders to secure the safety and security of customers, co-workers, units and assets throughout the country and all business within Ingka
• Adapt, implement and operate global safety and security frameworks based on risk context, business needs, local regulation, and legislation
• Facilitate and conduct operational risk assessments with stakeholders in all businesses and functions, develop risk treatment and monitor progress
• Secure effective incident and crisis handling including registration, root cause analysis, and loss estimation
• Be responsible to coordinate Country Critical Information Flow to quickly and appropriately inform all relevant stakeholders in case of potential crisis
• Perform internal investigations with the purpose to find facts and translate to preventative actions in the area of safety and security, including root cause analysis, misconduct and other internal crime
• Collaborate with the business to detect, analyze and reduce fraud to minimize business loss and financial impact
• Deliver subject matter expertise and guidance in the area of safety and security to provide support and secure operational excellence throughout the Country
• Secure the right competence and knowledge in units and country organization by facilitating learning activities and competence networks
• Lead and inspire a risk and compliance performance mind-set, raise risk awareness and promote a risk culture throughout the country organization, and thereby support growth and maximization of business value
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
By integrating and applying risk and compliance frameworks into our processes, not only do we do it right from the start, we also secure a more efficient and risk aware organisation resulting in a better performance.
We aim to empower people and business to grasp the many opportunities and take responsible risks everyday while safeguarding and strengthening our people, customer relationships, our assets and the IKEA brand.
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
If you have any questions or queries with regards to the role please contact: email@example.com