As a person, you are passionate about people, business, IKEA’s purpose and continuously driving better performance. You have a passion for sales and reaching sales goals as well as for creating an IKEA fit for the multichannel-retailing future and living the change process that comes with it.
You also have a broad knowledge of Life at Home and Home Furnishing as well as of current home furnishing market trends and end-user needs in the IKEA multichannel shopping experience as well as of creating qualitative commercial offers and performance. On top of this, you have extensive knowledge in analytics and how to evolve product strategy based on sales, analytics and industry trends
You have the ability to understand the role of Commercial as an integrated part of the IKEA business. Furthermore, you have the ability to collaborate by building strong working relationships with stakeholders and cross-functions as well as the ability to contextualize and communicate complex issues in online range to generate buy-in and solutions. On top of this, you have the ability to think strategically, plan and coordinate multiple tasks and execute as necessary as well as the ability to deliver within the scope of tasks and perform with quality and speed.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Digital Marketing, E-Commerce, Customer Experience / Support
• Experience in Business Intelligence and metric-driven data for customer insight or customer experience in a multi-channel environment
• Retail or Digital experience
In the role as Country Online Performance Specialist, you are responsible for seeing the business through the eyes of the customer and contributing to a seamless experience by proactively identifying needs and suggesting improvements to stakeholders, ensuring that online customers have an enjoyable and successful shopping experience.
• Act as a member of the E-commerce team and proactively contribute to E-commerce plan/output in order to deliver to the common objectives and goals
• Establish and analyze qualitative and quantitative data to find pain points in the customer shopping experiences and secure that all stakeholders take responsibility for improving initiatives
• Perform funnel analysis to understand customer behaviour along the whole purchasing process, and the main reasons why customers return or cancel their orders, abandon basket etc. and take action to reduce the numbers and improve the process
• Identify proven solutions and ideas to make the operation quicker, leaner and simpler with the perspective of the customer in mind at all times
• Integrate “The Customer Experience Map” into the operational ways of working with Customer Experience online, to secure an end to end approach for creating a seamless experience for the customer
• Secure the effective implementation of tools, working methods and best practice, in order to secure a strong retail foundation and raise the existing base
• Support the reduction and elimination of sad flow whilst using the knowledge of customer shopping behaviour to influence the pipeline to review and change working processes thereby supporting overall sales and profit
• Survey external benchmarks to understand industry trends and enable assessment of IKEAs online performance compared to competitors
• Work close with the Customer Support Centre (CSC) to understand the customers’ needs and wishes: translate this to actions and improvements for the online customer
• Actively cooperate with all key stakeholders within commercial and beyond to secure integration, common focus and maximize impact (for example Digital, CFF (Customer Fulfilment), Communications, Sustainability, BNOF (Business Navigation Operations & Finance), People & Culture)
• Be an active player in driving an open and sharing climate, being a role model of the IKEA values, and contribute to the transformation of IKEA
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
We deliver sustainable, extraordinary growth by creating a new, unique, inspiring and convenient meeting with the customers. We deliver a multi-channel experience that adds value to the many people and inspires a home furnishing movement.
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
If you have any questions or queries with regards to the role please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org