As a person, you are passionate about people, business, IKEA’s purpose and continuously driving better performance. Further, you are energized by driving business growth and contributing to overall success as well as by increasing customer value.
You have deep knowledge of digital performance marketing channels, mainly paid search engine marketing, social media, and display marketing. You have a broad knowledge of the digital marketing industry, the latest developments in the platforms and creative and planning best practices.
In addition, you have a broad knowledge of IKEA concept, brand objectives, values, and vision as well as of IKEA tools, processes, and cycles as well as of Group strategies, priorities and business planning process as well as of operational plans and goals including follow up on KPIs.
You have the ability to understand the complexity of the IKEA business and the role of the Commercial function as an integrated part of the business. You have the ability to independently lead a project and implement desired actions with speed and simplicity combined with strong interpersonal skills. Furthermore, the ability to take a holistic view of a global organization and identify business opportunities accordingly as well as the ability to follow up and measure the performance of output and capture learnings to improve planning and performance moving forward.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in Marketing (or equivalent), preferably in the field of digital marketing
• Experience from retail, preferably home furnishing sector, as well as experience in planning, driving output and measuring performance.
In the role of Integrated Media Leader (Performance Media), you are responsible for developing our approach and maximizing the ROI from performance marketing channels, working closely with our agency partners to continuously learn and optimize to improve performance.
• Act as a member of the Marketing team and proactively contribute to marketing plan/output in order to deliver to the common objectives and goals
• Lead and develop our performance marketing approach, ensuring we are maximizing the use of digital marketing channels to drive short-term business impact, through a test and learn agenda, focussing on increasing our ROI from media investments
• Continuously optimize and develop our approach to performance social media, utilizing platforms to drive multi-channel growth, contribute to the briefing of global social media content deliveries, localizing and optimizing global content for local market needs
• Work closely with our SEO team to take a holistic approach to search engine marketing driving maximum incremental impact from our paid activities
• Support Marketing Performance Leader with Media Performance analysis
• Actively cooperate with all key stakeholders within commercial and beyond to secure integration, common focus and maximize the impact
• Contribute to the integrated multichannel executions/output of the function in order to contribute to the business goals
• Be an active player in driving an open and sharing climate, be a role model of the IKEA values, and contribute to the transformation of IKEA
• Support all initiatives within and outside commercial included in the agreed communication plan (e.g. sustainable life at home initiatives)
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
We deliver sustainable, extraordinary growth by creating a new, unique, inspiring and convenient meeting with the customers. We deliver a multi-channel experience that adds value to the many people and inspires a home furnishing movement.
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
If you have any questions or queries with regards to the role please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
For internal applications please submit your talent profile