We are looking for you who are passionate about creating an IKEA fit for the future with the customer at heart. You get energized by contributing to the overall success and results through collaboration and excellent knowledge and expertise. Furthermore, you get inspired by working together in an ever-changing complex environment and motivated by finding new ways through co-creation with colleagues and other IKEA units. To live the IKEA culture and values comes naturally to you.
To be successful in this position, you should be driving for results. You should be able to accomplish goals through collaboration, complete tasks and achieve results with detail in focus. This requires that you need to perform work with care, accuracy, and attention to detail. We believe that you have excellent negotiating skills and that you explore alternatives to reach outcomes acceptable to all parties. When networking, you use knowledge about how to manage and optimize insurance relations and transactions. Furthermore, your analytical and numerical skills are excellent, just like your communication skills. You understand and explain complex matters to people from different backgrounds.
You have knowledge in the following areas:
- good knowledge and technical understanding of corporate insurance set up
- basic knowledge of how to plan, organize and manage insurance costs and expenditures for a business or organization
- basic knowledge of the invoice and control process for proof of purchase.
- basic knowledge of policy agreements in which IKEA co-workers, property, assets or resources receives financial protection or reimbursement against losses or damages
- basic knowledge of how to build external networks and attempt actions to influence external parties
- understand the basics of 1) contract provisions and legal doctrines; 2) claims management; create portfolios of and place insurance coverage; be knowledgeable of global insurance markets; pricing; risk aversion; regulation; and able to negotiate, write and renew insurance contracts
• Minimum of 5 years experience in the international insurance market as a customer/broker
• Proven experience in negotiating and administering large complex claims
• Proficient experience in Microsoft Programs
• Excellent communication skills both verbally & written
• Qualified Degree in Business Administration, Economics or Law or the equivalent
An Insurance Specialist is responsible for implementation and compliance with the IGR on Insurance Non-Life. The Insurance Specialist works closely (matrix) with Group function Corporate Finance and Tax, and local insurance broker on claims interests.
• manage and lead all insurance processes, procedures and yearly activities for the country in a timely and in an effective way, securing all relevant standards and rules are in place
• be responsible for all local mandatory insurances to ensure compliance with local legislation
• provide advice on local insurance matters to relevant business leaders and stakeholders
• secure insurance optimization in the country, e.g. through avoidance of double insurance or buy-down of deductibles
• be accountable for the collection of insured values for reporting to insurers and make sure that the values are declared in time for premium calculation purposes per each renewal date
• secure Coordination of Risk engineering service (Ikea Blue, which monitors and supports compliance within the Ingka Group)
• report accidental losses and document data necessary for the filing of claims according to the claims handling procedures
• coordinate relevant policies with local insurance broker if agreed centrally
• inform Group Insurance on substantial changes in amounts insured and/or risk profile
• inform global insurance department on large and/or complicated claims
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
To enable business transformation and secure Ingka Group long term profitable growth and independence through financial steering and decision support, operational excellence and compliance.
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
If you have any questions or queries with regards to the role please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org