IKEA Wembley are looking for an experienced Safety & Security Manager to join their team.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Extensive knowledge of relevant health, safety and security policies, standards, rules, manuals, tools and working methods within IKEA Group
• Knowledge of insurance policies and claim handling procedures
• Understanding of business processes and customer needs
• Understanding of IKEA Core Area businesses within the country
• Ability to conduct and document health, safety and security checks and reviews
• Intermediate understanding of the Risk Management Process
• Knowledge of relevant health, safety and security policies, standards and rules
• Team management skills (direct reports & matrix)
• Excellent stakeholder management skills Self-reliant with a proven ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
• Secure that IKEA level of protection is in accordance with applicable health, safety, fire prevention, security and investigation standards in all units and with IKEA intended level of protection.
• Identify and mitigate health, safety and security risks using the Risk Management Process (e.g. root cause analysis, influencing factors, mitigation plans).
• Communicate, create awareness, coach and train co-workers to ensure that IKEA intended level of health, safety and security are known and implemented.
• Build strong relationships in the country in order to understand and support the needs from functions and to be a competent and trusted business partner.
• Develop and implement effective procedures (including country specific rules) in relation to health, safety and security.
• Conduct compliance checks and reviews on health, safety and security standards (in units relevant for the country), document them, and ensure that actions are implemented and followed up by those responsible.
• Ensure quality reporting and handling of all incidents through IRS (Incident Reporting System).
• Ensure an effective claims handling and reporting process is applied, and that claims are analysed, followed up and preventive actions are implemented.
• Proactively identify emerging risks, ensure early involvement in new initiatives and units.
• Identify talent and develop people to secure succession planning.
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
To lead a proactive and comprehensive management of health, safety and security risks and ensure that all functions identify, assess and proactively handle those risks. To protect IKEA co-workers, customers, visitors and assets from preventable loss, injury or illness, and contribute to the positive working and shopping experience for all
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
This role is 39 hour permanent full-time 5 days over 7.
If you have any queries contact the Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.