As a person, you are passionate about people, business, IKEA’s purpose and continuously driving better performance. You are energized by increasing customer value, driving business growth and contributing to overall success and results through people as well as motivated by leading and developing people.
You will contribute functional expertise to the country's pricing process to maximize commercial opportunities and achieve country gross margin goals. Coach and challenge unit BNOMs, sharing best business navigation and operations management practice across the organization to increase competence and secure succession in the function Be an active partner, contributing expertise to central projects to ensure delivery on time and on budget Identity and actively pursue business opportunities as they arise
• Advanced knowledge of excel
• Strong relationship building skills
• Advanced communication and influencing skills
• Proven business partnering and networking experience
• Experience of leading, managing and coaching teams through the change process
To support country Ingka business performance that is beneficial to people & planet and protects and adds value to our assets, securing profitable growth and financial independence. By providing services, supporting a strong compliance framework, and effective governance to enable entrepreneurship and safeguard our people, customers, and businesses.
• Provide country management with information, analysis and expert insight to support, challenge and steer the country towards growth, optimal performance and sustained long-term profitability
• Provide accurate, timely and relevant business information and expertise to the necessary target groups in a way which inspires and engages them to take meaningful decisions and actions to achieve the goals
• Partner with the units in their financial performance and be responsible for the subsequent country financial submission to global retail business navigation
• Have a full overview of the P&L and take responsibility for specific lines of the country P&L supporting challenging and steering the units and central functions to achieve their goals in these areas
• Contribute functional expertise to the country pricing process to maximize commercial opportunities and achieve country gross margin goals
• Identify and actively pursue business opportunities as they arise
• Work, and follow up with, appropriate partners in units and SO functions to secure the effective implementation of tools, processes, and best practice to secure the customer experience and the strong retail foundation
• Carry out functional reviews and support the units in improving their functional review outcomes in order to achieve growth, optimal performance and sustained long-term profitability and to improve competence and the customer experience
• Secure the performance measurement and support to improve performance of the major KPI’s by being close to operations such as organizing a workshop for business improvement, benchmark activities etc
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
We deliver sustainable, extraordinary growth by creating a new, unique, inspiring and convenient meeting with the customers. We deliver a multichannel experience that adds value to the many people and inspires a home furnishing movement.
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
If you have any questions or queries with regards to the role please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org