A vacancy has arisen in the UK & IE Finance department in the Reporting team. This role is a Business Analyst where you will deliver meaningful analyses for business issues as they arise. You will work closely with the business to understand transportation flows, perform and interpret data analysis and translate this into accurate financial reporting and invoicing. You will be working closely with the business to identify value add opportunities and highlight risks.
• University degree or 2-3 years’ experience in the area of expertise. Preferred almost, or newly qualified Accounting Professional qualification.
• Confident and clear communication on English both written and verbal.
• Excellent analytical and numerical skills and ability to identify required actions.
• Highly proficient in IT and/or data analytics tools.
• Experience in problem-solving and improving ways of working.
• Preferred retail/home furnishing/supply chain/customer service experience and interest
• Responsible to develop and embed performance reporting trackers and financial models into the business, as required.
• This role must manipulate and consolidate complex data analysis from multiple sources, then analyze the results to influence business decisions. Support the wider Finance team in data analysis for month-end and Group reporting.
• Responsible for understanding transportation flows, communicating with external trans-porters and perform reconciliations for accurate invoicing.
• Responsible for designing and implementing new tools to improve business operations.
• Attend business meetings as a financial representative and deliver financial analysis / re-porting for those meetings.
• Influence the business operation to adopt the new ways of working required for the new financial models.
• Document and audit operational processes and systems.
• Work with key stakeholders in the wider business to ensure that all financial risks in business operations are controlled and mitigated and improved where appropriate.
• Apply business and accounting knowledge to make sense of the transactions and challenge when necessary.
• Support Ad-hoc reporting and analysis for finance project, as required by the business.
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
Create enhance customer value, good growth and optimise long term business performance for IKEA Retail, by enabling better business decisions, securing efficiency and leading in accordance with financial and business strategies. This includes securing (financial) business performance, a safe and secure environment in compliance with laws, policies and standards and process.
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
For internal applications please complete and submit a Talent Profile