As a person, you are passionate about people, business, IKEA’s purpose, and continuously contributing to the overall success and results through driving information quality and administration of data. In addition, you are passionate about the food business and exploring new and innovative opportunities as well as motivated by creating a high-quality, affordable and unique culinary experience for IKEA customers.
Your knowledge in business administration, business data and restaurant WoW (way of working) compliance as well as data analytics is undisputed. In addition, you have good knowledge of operational plans and goals including follow up on KPIs as well as inventory management.
You have the ability to understand the role of Commercial as an integrated part of the IKEA business. Furthermore, you have strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret and administrate big sets of data. You also have strong interpersonal skills, the ability to deliver within the scope of tasks and perform with quality and speed as well as to follow up on work is done and capture learnings to improve.
• Minimum of 5 years Business Administration experience and data maintenance
• Food service business experience
• Self-reliant and self-motivated with a proven ability to work as part of a team or individually
In the role as Country Food Business Administration Specialist, you are responsible for administrating information, data and reports for the food business to ensure information quality and compliance in food business solutions and to share best practice way of working as well as for strengthening food business solutions competence and leading activities to address key gaps of food information and data quality.
• Be responsible for information quality through the administration of business data in food business solutions
• Be responsible for compliant and efficient ways of working in food business solutions
• Contribute insight and ideas to the market business plan as an integrated commercial partner
• Contribute to development as well as maintenance of food business solutions in order to ensure the best practice way of working
• Train co-workers and support units to implement new food business solutions
• Contribute insight and expertise to the pricing, sales and supply planning process as well as stock and inventory management to improve cost efficiency in food logistics
• Create, consolidate and deliver accurate and timely food reports
• Contribute to knowledge transfer and information sharing to, and between, the units
• Act as a member of the food team and proactively contribute to food plan/output in order to deliver to the common objectives and goals
• Actively cooperate with all key stakeholders within commercial and beyond to secure integration, common focus and to maximize impact (for example Digital, CFF (Customer Fulfilment), Communications, Sustainability, BNOF (Business Navigation Operations & Finance), People & Culture)
• Be an active player in driving an open and sharing climate, be a role model of the IKEA values and contribute to the transformation of IKEA
• Be an active player in working on sustainability within food (sourcing of local ingredients, circularity in production, usage of sustainable materials, services and payment)
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
IKEA Retail Food plays a vital role for the IKEA brand and contributes to the IKEA vision. IKEA Retail Food is one of the main drivers for visitation and engagement with the customer’s hearts and minds. IKEA Retail Food contributes to long term sustainable growth, profitability, customer experience and brand positioning in all IKEA touchpoints. IKEA Retail Food is an integrated commercial business partner. Customers can expect a safe, healthy, delicious, sustainable, affordable and joyful food experience.
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
If you have any questions or queries with regards to the role please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org