Your knowledge, skills and experience include:
• You have knowledge about IKEA Food Business solutions, IKEA compliance standards, IKEA Food safety standards, Local food legislations and National business direction
• You have knowledge about Ordering & inventory procedures and Food production methods in a high volume environment
• You are interested in Food trends and Market situation
• You have strong customer and user centric thinking
• You have good Communication and influencing skills
• You have good planning and organisational skills and Applying operational abilities
• Interested in food and home furnishing, people's life at home, and the IKEA product range.
• Desired to increase the knowledge and skills in order to benefit the IKEA business and grow personally.
• Driven to exceed goals and enthusiastic to work together.
• You have full understanding of what it means for IKEA to be in a multichannel environment.
• You are confident in spoken and written Japanese and English, more other language such as Chinese, Korean and so on preferred.
In this role you will report to the Food Manager - City Shop.
【YOUR ASSIGNMENT 】
Your tasks will include:
• Contributes to the implement the global and national compliance standards to secure a safe environment for customers and co-workers
• Effectively use the appropriate processes and procedures to secure quality ingredients and food safety, introduce vitality and reduce waste
• Secure the customer experience and exceeding expectations of food availability, quality and presentation at point of service
• Secure high-quality standards and excellence in operations of customer experience in the food area in the shop
• Secure that the retail foundation are in place to optimise quality perception in the food area in the shop
• Secures that the kitchen equipment is maintained and in full working order
• Contributes to the unit business plan and the IKEA Retail Food business plan and other action plans
• Identify, introduce and develop the many talents in the department building competence in the kitchen team
• Contributes in the implementation of the global and national people and sustainability strategies
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
Tokyo is voted one of the best cities in the world to live. It is the biggest and also safest mega city in the world and the host of the upcoming 2020 summer Olympics. It is time for us to get closer to many Tokyoites with City Shop and we are looking for IKEA leaders ready to embrace and develop the future with us.
Do you want to join us on our journey into the future?
【ABOUT THE JOB 】
IKEA Retail Food plays a vital role for the IKEA brand and contributes to the IKEA vision. IKEA Retail Food is one of the main drivers for visitation and engagement with the customer’s hearts and minds. IKEA Retail Food contributes to long term sustainable growth, profitability, customer experience and brand positioning and is an integrated commercial business partner.
Responsible for quality standards of customer experience in the food area in the shop, implementing the global and national compliance standards, managing the food supply chain and range competence in the shop.