As a person you are passionate about people, business, IKEA’s purpose and continuously driving better performance. You are motivated by creating an IKEA fit for the multichannel-retailing future and living the change process that comes with it as well as by increasing customer value, and thinking customer first.
For this role we believe you have experience in Digital Marketing or similar. Moreover, you have experience in driving output within set scope and following up results as well as experience from retail, preferably from the digital area.
You have broad knowledge of IKEA concept, brand objectives, IKEA Culture & Values and vision as well as of IKEA tools, processes and cycles. Further, you have broad knowledge of Life at Home and Home Furnishing, Marketing creative & production process as well as of E-commerce and online touchpoints. In addition, you have good knowledge of INGKA Group strategies, priorities and key processes as well as of the IKEA multichannel reality and online customer behaviours as well as of the end user in the IKEA multichannel shopping experience. You also possess good knowledge of problem solving and conflict handling techniques as well as of change management methods/tools and stakeholder management.
Strong organisational and planning skills with an ability to prioritize and turn strategies into operational plans and impactful actions combined with ability to take holistic decisions, always keeping the customer needs and a seamless experience in focus, to drive new growth opportunities. You also have ability to work and perform under pressure, with flexibility and simplicity, as well as ability to follow up on work done and capture learnings to improve. Finally, good communication and negotiation skills as well as the ability to influence peers and co-workers are needed.
In the role as Country Online Commercial Planning Specialist, you are responsible for leading the planning and keeping the portfolio overview of global and local initiatives for the E-commerce channel to secure a clear roadmap and a sharp delivery plan for synchronizing all activities supporting the online commercial calendar and 365 day vitality.
• Act as a member of the Selling function, and work within the wider E-commerce team, and proactively contribute to E-commerce plan/output in order to deliver to the common objectives and goals
• Be responsible for developing the online Commercial Calendar together with the E-commerce Integration Manager and to ensure online priorities are aligned with, and reflected in the Commercial Calendar
• Be responsible for coordinating online activities primarily with Core Area Managers, HFB Business Leaders and the Commercial Activity Leader, as well as across functions through the wider Commercial Calendar Team, to ensure consistency across channels
• Be responsible for coordinating online activities related to product/service launches within the frame agreed within local Selling team and other Commercial functions
• Contribute with E-commerce related Sales Support when needed
• Keep the planning up-to-date with the overview of global and local initiatives to secure the feasibilities, both in terms of resource plan, budget and technical releases to secure the best execution of activities in connection to all channels for IKEA customers
• Monitor and report on KPI’s to ensure the plans are being followed and take corrective actions
• Actively cooperate with all key stakeholders within commercial and beyond to secure integration, common focus and maximize impact (for example Selling, Digital, CFF (Customer Fulfilment), Communications, Sustainability, BNOF (Business Navigation Operations & Finance), People & Culture)
• Be an active player in driving an open and sharing climate, being a role model of the IKEA values, and contribute to the transformation of IKEA
In this role you will report to the Country Commercial Activity Leader.
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
If you have job specific questions please contact Martin Kwon at email@example.com