Your knowledge, skills and experience include:
• You are an ambassador for the IKEA brand who works in a way that reflects the IKEA key value.
• You love taking responsibility, drive business through your entrepreneurial spirit.
• You are strong curious leader who creates an atmosphere where people thrive on their ideas and constantly pick up on new business opportunities.
• You have strong customer and user centric thinking.
• You have full understanding of what it means for IKEA to be in a multichannel environment.
• You have strong knowledge and understanding of market and key competitors and skills to convert potential customers into loyal.
• You have strong B2B commercial drive and competence to capitalize on short- and long-term business opportunities.
• You have social skills and the ability to quickly build relations that are relaxed and trustworthy.
• You are good listening and communication skills in both verbal as written form.
• You have presentation skills and feel comfortable to speak in front of customer.
• You have broad knowledge of IKEA product range, IKEA services and B2B product requirements (PR&C) on your market.
• You have interest in home furnishing and understanding of IKEA values and what it means for people’s everyday life at home.
• You have a high affinity to digital tools and bring along the knowledge and understanding of digital capabilities.
For this position, native level of Japanese and business level of English is required.
As B2B Sales Manager you lead the business for large accounts in defined customer segment or geographic territory. Create and sustains long-term profitable relations with customers to enable extraordinary growth. To ensure an excellent meeting with the customer by bring them through entire buying process, including provide after purchase care. Drive an open and sharing climate, being a role model of the IKEA values where our co-workers are informed, engaged and empowered. Ensure the competent, change-oriented and agile team of co-workers.
Your tasks will include:
• Understand your local market, our consumers, specifically business customers and their needs, and use this knowledge to gain new and returning business customers and improve their shopping experience.
• Create an action plan, combining input from the supporting store commercial team and the country IKEA for Business Leader.
• Actively identify, build and maintain long-lasting relationships with the local business community in order to increase their awareness of how the IKEA offer can meet their furnishing needs.
• Ensure all co-workers understand the specific needs of the business customer and the IKEA offer provided for them, and you are familiar with what services we offer through IKEA for Business.
• Possess excellent knowledge of the IKEA product range and services, national priorities, volume commitments, local market conditions and local store and online competitors.
• Analyse your activity performance: identify successful activities, solutions and ideas, and use this information to improve the planning of future activities. Follow-up and communicate to key stakeholders the effects of activities.
• Analysing your KPIs and working with the store to create meaningful actions to achieve our agreed goals.
• Understand the impact of your actions and activities on the financial results of the store and know which results you have influence over.
• Understand the IKEA social and environmental commitments and know how you can contribute to sustainability.