Your knowledge, skills and experience include:
• You are an ambassador for the IKEA brand who works in a way that reflects the IKEA key value.
• You love taking responsibility, drive business through your entrepreneurial spirit.
• You have strong customer and user centric thinking.
• You have full understanding of what it means for IKEA to be in a multichannel environment.
• You are passionate for fast-paced, future-orientated retailing, home furnishing, peoples life at home and work.
• You understand of order routines (B2B big order volume routines).
• You know in depth IKEA range and have knowledge on business specific rules and regulations applicable for your market.
• You have good communication skills with ability to influence and ensure an excellent meeting with the customer and create long term relationship. Confident in approaching and communicating clearly with different people in various situations.
• You have ability to take decisions and flexible and hands-on approach to responsibilities.
• You have interest in home furnishing and understanding of IKEA values and what it means for people’s everyday life at home.
• You have a high affinity to digital tools and bring along the knowledge and understanding of digital capabilities. You are experienced user in I-SELL, Centiro and other supporting systems.
For this position, native level of Japanese is required.
As B2B Sales Co-worker you optimise sales and sustained profitability by actively working with the customer segment of business owners. To excel at finding new customers, maintain existing customers and bring them through entire buying process, including closing the deal and provide after purchase care. You build strong, long-lasting relationships with our business customers by being the point of contact for them securing positive customer experience throughout entire process.
Your tasks will include:
• Drive acquisition of new business customers and build up long term relationships existing ones.
• Handle daily sales business and secure the positive customer journey at IKEA, including meet the customer, close the deal and provide after purchase care.
• Stay up to date and knowledgeable about home furnishing, retailing, ergonomics and work place trends in order to contribute in planning sessions and to generate relevant solutions.
• Continuously gather information and insights of business customer needs and working with functions build solutions to meet business customer needs in order to optimise customer experience.
• Act according big volume routine, work together with supporting store and other functions, act quickly to utilize commercial opportunities and understand the impact of your actions on the financial results.
• Utilize specialist system and product knowledge to assist customers buying complex product systems and solutions.
• Act like an B2B ambassador by bringing the overall awareness in the supporting store about customer group "companies" and sharing and explaining your range and segmentation knowledge.
• Understand the IKEA social and environmental commitments and know how you can contribute to sustainability. Ensuring sustainability priorities are reflected across offering (e.g. Home Solar, Energy Efficient Lighting).
In this role you will report to B2B Sales Manager.