Why we will love you
You care about making a positive impact in the world. A warehouse job at IKEA is so much more than moving things from A to B. It’s the stuff in between that makes being a member of our logistics team unique.
Together, we work to make a better everyday life for the many. It's the perfect fit if you want to contribute, grow, and share your uniqueness. Join our team and start a better life for yourself.
What you'll be doing day to day
Contributing to the fulfillment of customer orders in different sales channels in the retail store by ensuring an efficiently executed product availability and replenishment process.
• Receiving inbound goods and ensures inventory accuracy at point of receiving.
• Moving product to final selling location (in storage or on the floor in all areas).
• Performing sales space replenishment with flexibility and according to visual merchandising guidance.
• Selecting goods for customers, within the agreed time frame, to secure an excellent customer experience.
• Certifying all powered mobile equipment including forklifts and pallet jacks.
• Handling goods (unloading, transporting, replenishing, stocking in, stocking out, picking, loading).
• Operating scanner equipment and inventory management tools including IT systems.
• Contributing to an environment where the IKEA culture is a strong and living reality that embraces the diversity of co-workers and customers.
JOB TYPE – Permanent, Full-time
BENEFITS ELIGIBLE? Yes
HOURS – 34 - 40 hrs / wk. Open Availability required 2AM - 12PM.
$18.77 - $26.69 / hr
Whether you’re part time or full time, we offer competitive benefits and perks, such as medical and Rx*, dental, vision, 401k, meal deal, store discount, autism coverage, parental leave, pet insurance, education assistance and more.
*eligible starting at only 20 hrs/wk
4 years of experience in high volume warehouse or receiving/replenishment.
Certification in at least one power mobile equipment (forklift, electric pallet jack, etc.) preferred.