• IKEA concept, culture and values – Knowledge of IKEAs corporate identity, core values and vision of creating a better everyday life for the many people, to ensure right representation. • IKEA brand – Knowledge of what the IKEA brand means and how it should be incorporated in everything IKEA does. • Branding: Knowledge of creating a unique image for the local brand in the consumers' mind and establish a significant and differentiated presence in the market that attracts and retains customers. • Globalization – Able to adapt global Meeting Place concept to meet local culture and community needs and willpower to adjust the global concept to stay and continue to be relevant. • Customer experience practices – knowledge of the customer experience practices and innovations used by the industries worldwide (including retail, meeting places, F&B, leisure, hotel business, other places where customer experience is an integral part of the business • Customer Behavior – Knowledge of existing and potential customer’s needs, behaviours and aspirations to be able to help Ingka evaluate future endeavours and further translate insights into most relevant ideas & solutions, to support for business purpose and decision-making. • Customer journey - Knowledge of the customer’s whole interaction with Ingka, from first encounter to purchase – using digital and physical tools and platforms.
• Co-create the Customer Experience Program for the Meeting Place by providing solutions which enhance the Customer Journey for each customer group. Secure efficient communication with customers.
• Execute on assigned tasks which contribute to strategic priorities within the Customer Experience supporting Customer Experience Manager as priorities evolve to deliver day-to-day Customer Experience activities, leveraging their specific customer experience expertise and knowledge of standards on local and different markets.
• Propose and execute localization of the Meeting Place in all MP’s touch points (off-line and on-line), commercial offer, partners design concepts and formats, design story, services, amenities and temporary special experiences to ensure relevance and consistency from customer perspective.
• Create and manage customised events and marketing activities together with our Partners, Communities and IKEA and follow them up.
• Actively work on customer experience improvement by increasing IKEA presence in the Meeting Place and developing common commercial calendar together with IKEA
• Cooperate with Accelerator Hub and external partners in order to identify and implement innovation projects or initiatives in the Meeting Place. Support local innovation projects which uplift Meeting Place unique customer experiences, co-creation and operations optimization.
• Regularly monitor customers’ interaction with the MP. Collect and use Customer Voice in order to engage, explain and talk to our customers day to day. Use active listening and other communication techniques to uncover customer insights. Use all communication channels, including social networks as part of daily work. Involve customers into the quick prototyping of the new ideas and concepts. • Follow-up, accumulate and share practices and lessons learnt with other Meeting Places. Ensure the appropriate documentation of customer experience related materials