• Knowledge of how to implement long-term plans, according to set budgets and goals
• Knowledge of how to engage co-workers throughout the co-worker journey and the year cycle.
• Takes action without needing direction from others – ability to work independently, take own initiatives and responsibility but also a team-player
• Being passionate about people and having a strong belief in individuals’ potential
• Reflecting what IKEA stands for and the IKEA values
• Leading business through people
• English and local language (CZ) needed
• Execute all operational People tasks related to P&C at unit level to deliver an excellent co-worker experience
• Support the building of local business competence & performance by setting and working on relevant People goals
• Ensure recruitment and on-boarding of the right talents in close collaboration with the Market area
• Ensure and execute delivery of learning & training at unit level, unless provided by the Market Area
• Securing engagement and retention by understanding the conditions of our co-workers
• Implement Health and Wellbeing initiatives at unit level
• Ensure local employer communication is consistent, well perceived and builds on the IKEA brand
• Implement a co-worker relations plan that effectively manages all local interactions with co-workers and ensures that all areas in the unit work with the labour relations principles and uphold local policies, procedures and laws
IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. And as the world’s leader in life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.