Leads the processes and strategies to ensure that store communication completes and amplifies the shopping
experience and range presentation through IKEA visual and verbal identity, thereby contributing to building
consumers' perception of the IKEA Brand in the local market as unique and consistent.
• Leads, inspires and challenges the Com&In team and other functions in the store to strengthen the uniqueness and consistency of the IKEA identity in store communication.
• Leads the process of planning and implementing store communication to ensure that it conveys the benefit of the IKEA Concept, completes and enhances range presentation by using proven solutions, best practices, guidelines and national direction.
• Develops, implements and evaluates store communication strategies that support a convenient shopping experience by using the knowledge about life at home and shopping behavior in the local market.
• Actively supports in developing the department action plan with store communication initiatives that are focused on growing the business and support long-term profitability. Executes agreed plans in close cooperation with other functions.
• Actively contributes in the network of store and SO Graphic Communication partners and shares proven solutions, best practices and guidelines with the Com&In team in the store. Takes ownership for own competence development.
• Sets clear expectations and standards regarding routines and responsibilities, works together with the Com&In team and other store functions, acts quickly to exploit commercial opportunities and understand the frame of department budget and the impact of actions on the financial results.
• Ensures high standards for good visual balance and consistency, quality and simplicity, cost-efficiency and sustainability in producing and implementing all store communication print and digital, staying within the set budgets.
• Keeps up to date and knowledgeable about home furnishing, communication, digital developments and retail design trends in order to support the Com&In Manager in facilitating workshops to generate creative directions that inspire and surprise store visitors through the IKEA visual and verbal identity. Provides input for centrally provided templates on defined media.
• Ensures succession planning by constantly searching for potential candidates. Shares knowledge, leads and coaches the graphic communication co-workers for their competence development.
• Ensures that concept and commercial review standards are met at all times in the store by setting regular check points.
Where others see home furnishing products, we see smart solutions to create a better everyday life. With a great deal of passion, imagination and brainstorming we turn colours, textiles and furniture into inspiring environments that excite, engage and convince IKEA visitors that they can do it too!
3 years of experience using graphics design software (such as Adobe Creative suite) and production tools (printers, pre-press production and print techniques) Previous experience with ordering, purchasing and working with budget