Local Facility Management Co-worker
At IKEA, we like to do things a little differently and we like to have fun whilst we do it.
We currently have a position available within Facilities for an FM Co-worker and we are looking for the right person who can work as part of a team in ensuring that our stores are maintained to a high standard, providing a great environment for our co-workers and customers. The ideal candidate will need to be self-motivated, have good organizational skills and be confident in communicating at all levels. Ideally, you will have a background in maintenance and hold a trade qualification either electrical, mechanical or plumbing.
It is essential that the ideal candidate:
• Has a good understanding of the Facilities function
• Has an awareness of M&E and the FM Services
• Is competent in completing facilities tasks and using tools
• Is able to manage FM projects and work to deadlines
• Has an appreciation of Health & Safety
• Has good IT skills
Desirable knowledge/experience in:
• Facilities experience in a retail environment
• Facilities Management systems
• Working at Height: MEWP/IPAF
• Manual Handling
• Knowledge and competence with contractor management as well as ensuring legal compliance.
Is this YOU? We’d love to hear from you!