No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
About Al-Futtaim IKEA
We are a values-driven company with a passion for life at home. Our vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people.
Al-Futtaim IKEA holds the franchise rights for IKEA in Egypt, Oman, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates.
About You You are a customer focused individual who is accountable for his decisions and is engaged in continuous leadership.. What’s more, we believe that you have the following knowledge, capabilities and motivation: Live and share the IKEA values every day Education Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge: • High School Minimum Experience: • 2 years in a similar role Job-Specific Skills: Analytical Skills, Effective Communication
About the role Role Purpose To load paid articles to be delivered to customer location, preparing the Delivery Teams with products in an effective and productive manner.
KEY ROLE SPECIFIC ACCOUNT ABILITIES:
• Receives and inspects all incoming goods from Back office and reconciles with home delivery documents as per the company policy, system and procedure
• Accurate segregating and palletizing of goods according to team and home delivery schedules
• Stack items/pallet in proper storing racking assuring stored properly to minimize damages and that no safety or fire issues exist
• Preparing and staging of goods for the next home delivery schedules
• Maintains and submit KPI’s reports to the line manager at the end of every month
• Ensure all system procedures are adheres to as per policy / procedure
• Troubleshoot queries and problems as they arise.
• Conduct a monthly regular safety checks at the loading bay area
• Ensure that the all equipments are safely and properly maintained
A few more things for you
Interest? Then please join us for a rewarding career journey!
We are here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click, “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.