Unit People & Culture Generalist(HR Business Partner) - IKEA Dongbusan
Busan People & HR Full Time
Unit People & Culture Generalist (HR Business Partner)
People & Culture INGKA Group, Dongbusan Store IKEA Korea
Our first IKEA store in Korea opened in December 2014 successfully and our second store in October 2017. We strongly believe that a happier life starts at home and we have an exciting expansion plan in front of us. We are still in the beginning of establishing IKEA in Korea, developing the brand and building a strong long term positioning.
Our plan is to open our forth store in Korea2020 and we are very much looking forward to establish a multichannel business for the many people!
Store #4 will be located in Busan city, the second largest port city in Korea.
If you have a true passion for home furnishing and life at home, if you have a passion for retailing, people and customers, if you enjoy sharing your knowledge, experience and leadership with co-workers and customers and if you find it extra exciting to do all this in a new market - we have the job for you!
People & Culture
At the heart of our business are people. We create a better everyday life together by living our shared values and safeguarding our unique culture. To create an inspiring IKEA experience we need to make sure our co-workers have the preconditions to meet our customers in the best possible way.
The purpose of the People and Culture function is to secure the competence and organisation to reach our business ambitions.
To succeed, we are focusing on three movements:
1. People choose IKEA for what we stand for
2. Engaged IKEA people with customers at heart
3. A modern, lean and agile IKEA fit for growth
As a person you are passionate about people and unlocking their potential to contribute to business results. You are dedicated to contributing to a great co-worker’s experience. You enjoy working in a vibrant and changing multi-dimensional environment and appreciate the mix of tactical and operational tasks. You reflect
IKEA stands for and the IKEA values and leads business through people.
You know how to how to implement long-term plans, according to set budgets and goals. You have knowledge about the rights and obligations of workers and employers, and how to mediate the relationship between workers, employing entities, trade unions and the government.
You know how to engage co-workers throughout the co-worker journey and the year cycle and have knowledge of identifying, assessing, encouraging and ensuring co-workers performance against organisational and individual goals. Knowledge of how to use, govern and manage partnership models in a responsible way to build trustful partnership relationships. You know how to introduce a co-worker to IKEA, the team and work activities in an effective and performance-enhancing way.
You demonstrate general leadership ability and effectiveness with the capacity to handle multiple priorities, initiatives, interfaces and tasks. You express ideas and opinions effectively - with ability to influence and inspire. You have knowledge about the IKEA corporate identity, core values and vision of creating a better everyday life for the many people, to ensure right representation
You accomplishes goals, completes tasks, and achieves results and takes action without needing direction from others. You have the ability to work independently, take own initiatives and responsibility but also a team-player. You develops virtual and other collaborative relationships to facilitate current and future objectives
For this role we believe you have Human Resources experience, proven record of developing people and organisations. Experience from a global matrix organisation and/or participating on global projects
Preferred: Cross-functional understanding of INGKA/IKEA Matrix and operations
ABOUT THE JOB
In the role as Unit People & Culture Generalist you are a role model of IKEA leadership in ways that express the IKEA values within and outside IKEA, and together with the unit manager’s help facilitate a working environment where the IKEA values and culture are a living reality.
- Execute all operational People tasks related to P&C at unit level to deliver an excellent co-worker experience
- Support the building of local business competence & performance by setting and working on relevant People goals.
- Ensure and execute delivery of learning & training at unit level, unless provided by the P&C Manager
- Being the strategic Competence partner leading and driving the Competence agenda, securing Competence and Leadership direction is implemented and anchored within the area of responsibility
- Contribute to the building of local business competence by supporting managers and co-workers in their efforts to improve according to agreed development
- Being a role model for IKEA Culture & Values and by that secure legal, ethical and moral perspective in people management and leadership situations.
- Ensure recruitment and on-boarding of the right talents with the right contracts in close collaboration with the Unit P&C Manager and the unit People Planning specialist
- Securing engagement and retention by understanding the conditions of our co-workers
- Ensure local employer communication is consistent, well perceived and builds on the IKEA brand
In this role you will report to the Unit People & Culture Manager. This role is located in Dongbusan Store IKEA Korea
WANT TO APPLY?
To apply go to IKEA Inside, Jobs at IKEA. If you have job specific questions please contact Seonghui Kim email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 28th February 2019
Warmly welcome with your application!