• A passion for selling, reaching your goals and getting the best for IKEA customers.
• The IKEA values accurately reflect your own values.
• Interested in people’s everyday life at home and home furnishing.
• Enjoy working in a fast-paced and future-oriented environment.
• The right attitude and behaviour to sell actively and help customers to buy.
• Understanding of customer behaviour.
• Understanding and active use of the Selling the IKEA way manual.
• Knowledge of the IKEA product range, including service products.
• Good at active selling.
• Good at creating satisfied customers.
• Confident in approaching and talking to people in a polite and friendly manner.
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
• You actively approach customers who you see require additional help. You identify their needs by asking the right questions and advise them on the best solutions for their homes in order to exceed their expectations.
• You understand how to use the different IKEA sales and communication channels and know-how for the different customers you meet.
• You keep your area of responsibility clean, tidy, priced and fully stocked, and ensure that the IKEA basic merchandising standards are in place at all times to give customers a positive shopping experience.
• You convey passion about IKEA products and actively learn about their features and benefits, and you share this knowledge with customers and colleagues.
• You understand the store and department action plans. You take responsibility for your department goals and know how you contribute.
• You actively offer all the services available in the IKEA store to help customers make informed choices, which results in a better shopping experience for them
• You lead and/or support the implementation of planned commercial activities involving your department throughout the store.
• You ensure you maximise sales whilst maintaining profitability by knowing and actively steering towards the topselling and prioritised products (e.g. overstock/övertag).
• You demonstrate the ability to analyse and adjust sales space capacities based on system parameters (sales location management) to secure high stock availability.
• You are familiar with the IKEA social and environmental commitments and know how you can contribute to sustainability.
OUR TEAM WITHIN IKEA
We are the ones meeting our customers – in our stores, online, in our catalogue and beyond. We have knowledge of the IKEA product range, local markets and customer needs and we constantly find new ways of making real connections with our customers to maximize sales and profitability. Together with thousands of colleagues around the world we’re a diverse team working for the continued global success of the IKEA Concept – a concept that helps millions of customers create a better everyday life!