As a person you are passionate about people, business, IKEA’s purpose and continuously driving better performance. Further, you are energized by driving business growth, contributing to overall success and increasing customer value.
For this role we believe you have:
• Minimum 2 years of experience in process improvement, delivering results and managing complex processes
• Degree or certification in Business, IT, Human Resources or similar with strong analytical skills
• Broad knowledge of how to implement plans, according to set budgets and goals
• Broad knowledge of designing, developing and continuously improving processes, services and products to become more cost-effective and efficient
• Broad Knowledge of how to enable business change, by defining needs and recommending solutions that deliver value to co-workers
• Knowledge of how to analyse data from digital sources to gain insights of IKEA coworkers for business purposes and decision making
• Knowledge of how to structure data and information in both processes and information technology tools to ensure reliable, accessible and relevant information, always securing the appropriate levels of privacy and security
• Knowledge of how to create, implement and follow up on rules and practices that ensure accountability, compliance, fairness and transparency within IKEA
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
In the role as Process Improvement Specialist, you will Identify and execute on opportunities for process improvement and standardization as a key enabler of the INGKA digitalization and automation agenda.
• Implement and establish people processes in the country organization including executing on global structures, methods, policies, standards, rules and guidelines
• Secure and monitor People processes are in line with mandatory elements of People processes to secure compliance and a consistent execution of the process framework and policies
• Ensure the INGKA People processes are in line with internal and external conditions in the country
• Be responsible for executing on process standardization in the country including specifically in People Administration
• Be responsible for executing Shared Services coordination and migration at the lowest cost, including aligning on process best practice with counterparts in other countries
• Network with stakeholders across the country organization to proactively identify opportunities and ideas for standardization, process improvement and digitalization
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
At the heart of our business are people. We create a better everyday life together by living our shared values and safeguarding our unique culture. To create an inspiring IKEA experience we need to make sure our co-workers have the preconditions to meet our customers in the best possible way.
The purpose of the People and Culture function is to secure the competence and organization to reach our business ambitions.
To succeed, we are focusing on three movements:
1. People choose IKEA for what we stand for
2. Engaged IKEA people with customers at heart
3. A modern, lean and agile IKEA fit for growth