As a person you are passionate about people, business, IKEA’s purpose and continuously driving better performance. Further, you are energized by driving business growth, contributing to overall success and increasing customer value.
For this role we believe you have:
• Minimum 6 years of experience in Marketing, delivering results and managing complex paid media budgets. You also have experience from retail, preferably home furnishing sector, as well as experience in planning, driving output and measuring performance (business and people).
• Degree or certification in Business, Marketing, Communications or similar with strong analytical skills.
• You have broad knowledge of the media industry, marketing technologies and measuring tools; along with a passion for continuous learning and staying informed on media trends.
• Expertise on integrating Paid, Owned and Earned media in a multichannel reality to maximize impact online and offline.
• You can work cross functionally to deliver on business plans, goals and processes; and work independently to lead a project and implement desired actions with speed and simplicity.
You will be part of a highly motivated team who is passionate about building the IKEA brand and delivering commercial results while maximizing our marketing ROI.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
In the role as Integrated Media Specialist, you are responsible for executing the multichannel integrated media strategy across all media channels while maximizing marketing ROI. You are also responsible for identifying audiences and media solutions/local content needs to provide effective and efficient marketing outputs.
• Be responsible for implementation of Integrated Media plans across paid, earned and owned media, for online and offline and coordinating with stakeholders availability of locally relevant content for all channels.
• Collaborating with agencies on all paid advertising plans to achieve optimal rates, placement, frequency etc. to maximize return on investment, and manage budgets and invoices.
• Support Marketing Performance Leader with Media Performance analysis, including media auditing, cost-efficiency analysis, monitoring and reporting on cost-benefit ratio.
• Actively cooperate with all key stakeholders within the commercial team and beyond to secure integration, common focus and maximize impact.
• Be an active player in driving an open and sharing climate, be a role model of the IKEA values, and contribute to the transformation of IKEA.
• Report on campaigns based on data. Share findings and translate opportunities into actions for improvement.
• Support with the implementation of projects such as econometrics and marketing technologies integrations
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
Our team is the voice of IKEA. We use words, pictures and videos to tell the story about IKEA, to build our brand and inspire people with our offer. We bounce ideas back and forth, we challenge each other and we are crazy passionate about communication. Of course we’re also the ones who make sure to keep all our fellow co-workers informed, engaged and connected in a constantly changing business environment.