• He/she is a great example of IKEA values. • He/she is passionate in home furnishing.
• He/she has leadership experiencies
• He/she has good strategical thinking and organizational skills.
• He/she is excellent in communication and has a sense for visual expression.
• He/she can communicate confidently in English and Hungarian
• Build a strong IKEA brand on the local market by using different market researches, evaluate and act accordingly in a close cooperation with other departments.
• Use different media to promote commercial activities, sustainability, IKEA culture and Swedishness.
• Organize events for customers and children to secure fun day out for the whole family.
• Take care of store web pages, catalogue distribution and local community relations to be a good neighbour.
• Grow our core customer base and convert more visitors into loyal customers using IKEA FAMILY and IKEA BUSINESS concepts.
Our team is the voice of IKEA. We use words, pictures and videos to tell the story about IKEA, to build our brand and inspire people with our offer. We bounce ideas back and forth, we challenge each other and we are crazy passionate about communication. Of course we’re also the ones who make sure to keep all our fellow co-workers informed, engaged and connected in a constantly changing business environment.
This shall occur by:
• stimulating home furnishing interest in each local market
• securing a strong brand and competitive position in each local market
• driving traffic to the IKEA store and IKEA website by attracting new and more visitors to visit more often, and throughout their life stages.