• You have passion for structure and detail with an ability to see the big picture and ability to prioritize numerous tasks.
• You are leading and acting based on the IKEA culture and values.
• You are energized by contributing to overall success and results.
• You are passionate about fulfilling customers’ needs and expectations while interacting with many different people and networks from within and outside IKEA.
• Facilitate and encourage clear communication and cooperation with stakeholders and business partners on store and market/country level to secure alignment.
• Responsible for planning, initiating and coordinating all store/market related capacity planning activities in collaboration with key stakeholders.
• Monitor, analyse, control and following up capacity planning with the goal to secure quality and costs efficiency.
• Create and implement store/market action plans related to capacity, in line with Service Business Fulfilment business plans.
• Point of contact with the different teams to minimize possible errors that may arise during the installations and to manage peaks.
• Secures that customer issues are handled in a reliable, efficient, accurate and friendly way.
• Knowledge of analysing complex data to plan and maximize the installation performance and making it understandable for decision makers.
• In depth understanding of supply chain and/or retail business.
• Understanding of different complex scenarios and calculation methods.
• Good understanding of the forecasting, supplying and capacity planning process.
• Native Hungarian language knowledge and good level of English knowledge in written and verbal form
• Driving licence (“B” type”)
• Ability to work in flexible way (visit customers around Hungary and travelling between the stores).