You have passion for accounting and home furnishing! You have completed relevant studies in accounting and tax. We wish you have already some experience (2-3 years) in accounting and value added taxation. Typically the person we are looking for has analytical skills and high sense of punctuality and responsibility. Fluent skills both in Hungarian and English and also excellent Excel skills are necessary in everyday work. Experience either on multinational company and/or retail business may promote your career with us even more.
In this challenging and interesting job you deal with various accounting tasks:
- You are responsible for preparing, posting and reconciling journal entries like expenses, accruals, intercompany charges, fixed assets and functional adjustments. - You secure that all relevant data is processed accurately, timely and according to accounting framework.
- You will participate strongly to monthly closing, statutory closing, mandatory reporting and audits.
Whilst the current position might sound like traditional accountant role, the coming years will be exiting and the digitalization will create a lot new possibilities. In your role you will be contributing the implementation of the changes from both global and local directions relating to accounting.
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
We are strong as a professional team. There is always a college to whom you may rely on. In total we are about 11 professionals which of three are specialized in general accounting. And while we expect you to love the numbers matching and being correct, even more we expect you to have passion for our overall target; securing our customers a good shopping experience!
We offer position that challenge your skills and inspire you to grow in field of IKEA Finance. You might be interested in growing professionally with our existing and future wind farm business also. This is your opportunity to work for a constantly growing company having a great business idea.
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
If you have questions regarding to this role you can contact Matyas Pala, Unit People & Culture, firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- Degree in finance/accounting (chartered accountant)
- Min. 2-3 years relevant experience
- Knowledge of Hungarian Accounting Act
- Good verbal and written communication skills both in English and Hungarian
- Proficiency work with business applications including MS Excel, Word, Outlook
- Problem analysis skills with problem solving focus
- Customer focus, empathy