As a part of Financial Controlling team, you steer and support overall Ingka financial reporting that is beneficial to people & planet and protects and adds value to our assets, securing profitable growth and financial independence.
By providing Accounting & Reporting services, supporting a strong compliance framework, and effective governance to enable entrepreneurship and safeguard our people, customers and businesses.
Your knowledge, skills and experience include:
• You have 5+ years of accounting and/or finance experience;
• You have experience in preparing, analysing and reporting complex accounting data;
• You have applied knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, internal controls, financial reporting and tax laws and regulations;
• You have experience in using automated accounting systems;
• You are self-motivated, and you take initiatives;
• You can prioritize, you are systematic in what you do;
• You work both in a team and independently;
• You work collaboratively across organisational and geographical boundaries and travel when required;
• You are multi-tasking, you work well under pressure and you meet deadlines required;
• You have the ability to analyse complex matters and make logical conclusions;
• Working experience in multicultural and multinational organization is a plus;
• English is not a problem for you, you use it on daily basis;
• You are proficient user of MS office skills (advanced user of Excel).
Your tasks will include
• Contribute to the accurate and timely execution, preparation and submission of all financial reporting in compliance with INGKA Group frameworks and local GAAP and other (local) applicable regulations / requirements;
• Maintain and secure the right level of quality of accounting and reporting as a base for business steering and compliance;
• Review quality issues and communicate to the team and/or country group to organise remediation;
• Responsible for various types of reconciliations, analytical review, analysis and maintaining effective internal controls;
• Review, prepare, post and reconcile journal entries like SAREC+, costs and revenues, accruals, intercompany charges, administrative tasks linked to treasury (cash flow) and functional adjustments;
• Secure all relevant data is processed accurately, timely and according to the accounting framework;
• Contribute in working with Group and Country organisation to minimise deviations from standard global frameworks for local business needs and compliance reasons and secures effective ways of working. Participate in global projects and support local execution (as part of these projects) to simplify, harmonise and automate financial operations and reporting;
• Carry out internal and external audit related work, yearly filings and other compliance activities;
• Support and maintain a connection with and between core areas, business owners, group functions, process teams within the Ingka Group;
• Maintain cross-organisational readiness and continued business growth in terms of competence, performance and succession through enabling an end-to-end approach; Contribute to a safe environment for co-workers and external consultants and contractors in accordance with Ingka policies.
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. And as the world’s leader in life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.