Are you curious about life at home and co-creating the wonderful everyday with our customers? Then we have the job for you. We are looking for someone who is confident in approaching customers and treats them in a polite and friendly manner. A person who is passionate about actively offering all the services available in the IKEA store to help customers make informed choices, which results in a great shopping experience.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Able to communicate effectively at all levels.
• Ability to achieve and exceed sales targets.
• You will have strong creativity skills.
• Planning and organising skills to successfully plan and prioritise their own customers.
• A desire for continuous personal and professional development.
• Proven experience in a kitchens design/ sales role is preferred.
• You provide an exceptional shopping experience for our customers
• You actively engage with our customers to identify their needs and how to inspire and advise them on the best solutions for their life at home through home furnishings
• You are always passionate about the range and home furnishings, curious to learn the stories behind the products and their design and actively share this with the customer
• You support maximising sales by being proud of your areas of responsibility, ensuring the customer meets an area that is clean, well presented and easy to shop
• Plan, design and sell inspirational kitchens using the Company’s range of products with the highest level of customer service.
• Develop relationships with customers with great communication throughout their kitchen journey.
• Previous design and sales experience is preferred but not essential.
• Correctly process estimates, pricing, delivery dates and stock requirements for your customer.
• Various part time contracts available.
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
In return for your hard work and commitment you will be rewarded with some great benefits, which include:
• Competitive salary.
• Matched contribution pension scheme.
• Team outings.
• Discounted meals.
• Staff discount on IKEA products.
We are the ones meeting our customers – in our stores, online, in our catalogue and beyond. We have knowledge of the IKEA product range, local markets and customer needs and we constantly find new ways of making real connections with our customers to maximize sales and profitability. Together with thousands of colleagues around the world we’re a diverse team working for the continued global success of the IKEA Concept – a concept that helps millions of customers create a better everyday life!
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
Need a hand? No problem! Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help!
We are looking for people who are passionate about putting the customer at the heart of everything we do, and helping them create their dream kitchen based on their needs and in a budget that suits them. The ideal candidate will be sales minded, with a particular passion for add-on sales and up-selling the range in a way that inspires our customers. You have excellent communication skills and have established experience in a retail environment and demonstrate excellent rapport building qualities.
Position available 30 hours per week. 30 hour contracts require a 5 day availability, including working 3 out of 4 weekends. Candidates should be prepared to work flexibility to meet the needs of the business including late evenings.