For more than 75 years, IKEA has made it possible for people all over the world to create beautiful and functional homes. The reason for our success is the people behind the furniture. Every day we dare to think differently, and we constantly work together to find new ways, doing things better. In IKEA we encourage you to be your unique self – as long as you share our values and get inspired by our vision of creating a better everyday life for the many people.
Are you our next Sales Support Specialist?
We are looking for a proactive analyst with customer centric and commercial mindset. As an active member of our Selling department you will be a part of the Commercial team delivering sustainable, extraordinary growth to an innovating, inspiring and convenient meeting place with the customers.
As Sales Support Specialist at IKEA Service Office you will:
• Contribute to the pricing process, leveraging deep insights of the sales and business performance, as well as the demand of the market to drive sales, profitability and increase conversion across all touchpoints
• Monitor sales and gross margin performance, identify deviations, and activate the business potentials through the commercial team
• Perform selling administrative tasks including product management, activity-related administration, proof reading of commercial communication, updating sales steering tools, reporting and sales monitoring
• Maximize efficiency and effectiveness in our sales performance to ensure the performance excellence
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
We will prioritize applications from you who fulfil the majority of the requirements and we hope to hear from you as soon as possible, but please no later than October 27th.
If you have any questions please contact Ricard, firstname.lastname@example.org or +47 480 39 621.
WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE YOU?
To become one of us, you need to be yourself. You must also enjoy making an effort and work together with others You must also enjoy going the extra mile and working together with others. In addition, we hope that you:
• have a university degree in Economics, Finance or Science, or proven performance in relevant areas to compensate
• have worked in Power BI (or similar tools), but great Excel skills and a genuine interest for transforming data to insight is more important
• are proactive and reliable with the ability to translate numbers, data and experience into insight and good decision making
• have strong communications skills, with the ability to transform complex data to clear messages and conclusions
• are a self-motivated team player, goal- and delivery-oriented with a passion for details, sales and customers
In this role you will report to the Sales Performance Leader. The role is located in Oslo (Asker).