For more than 75 years, IKEA has made it possible for people all over the world to create beautiful and functional homes. The reason for our success is the people behind the furniture. Every day we dare to think differently, and we constantly work together to find new ways, doing things better. In IKEA we encourage you to be your unique self – as long as you share our values and get inspired by our vision of creating a better everyday life for the many people.
Are you our next Sales Performance Leader?
We are looking for a change driver with customer centric and commercial mindset. As our Sales Performance Leader you will be a part of the Commercial team delivering sustainable, extraordinary growth to an innovating, inspiring and convenient meeting place with the customers.
As Sales Performance Leader at IKEA Service Office you will be responsible to:
• Lead, coach and develop our sales support team and contribute to reach our common objectives and goals (e.g. growth, profitability, brand positioning, customer experience)
• Lead the pricing process, leveraging deep insights of the sales and business performance, as well as the demand of the market to drive sales, profitability and increase conversion across all touchpoints
• Maximize efficiency and effectiveness in our sales performance to ensure the performance excellence
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
We will prioritize applications from you who fulfil the majority of the requirements and we hope to hear from you as soon as possible, but please no later than October 27th.
If you have any questions please contact Ricard, firstname.lastname@example.org or +47 480 39 621.
WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE YOU?
To become one of us, you need to be yourself. You must also enjoy making an effort and work together with others You must also enjoy going the extra mile and working together with others. In addition, we hope that you:
• have a university degree in Economics, Finance or Science, or proven performance in relevant areas to compensate
• bring experience from a similar role or as a consultant, working with Business Intelligence Systems (in example Power BI, Tableau etc), pricing and forecast in retail business will be an advantage
• have strong leadership skills and you challenge status quo
• are proactive and able to transform data into insight, moving easily between detailed analysis and the whole picture
• inspire and engage different stakeholders, regardless of whether it is to the management team or colleagues without deep financial understanding
In this role you will report to the Selling Manager, Ricard Salevik. The role is located in Oslo (Asker).