For over 75 years IKEA has made it affordable and possible for people all over the world to create beautiful and functional homes. The recipe of our success is the people behind the furniture. Every day we dare to think differently and work together to find new ways of making things better. When you work at IKEA, you can be exactly the person you want to be. To us the most important thing is that you share our values and get inspired by our vision of creating a better everyday life for the many people.
Are you our next Business Navigator?
We are looking for a change driver with customer centric and commercial mindset. You leverage fact-based information and conclusions to influence the organisation to achieve accelerated growth and profitability.
As Business Navigator at IKEA Service Office you will be responsible to:
• Provide country management with information, analysis and expert insight to support, challenge and steer the country towards growth, optimal performance and sustained long-term profitability
• Identify business potentials based on customer and market insight and support the organisation in business case thinking
• Act as a sparring partner for our commercial and fulfilment functions, both in Service Office and the different IKEA Units by providing a full overview of the country P&L
• Secure performance measurement and support the improvement of major KPI’s through organizing reviews, workshop for business improvement, benchmark activities etc.
• Partner with the stores and our Customer Support Center in their financial performance
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
We will prioritize applications from you who fulfil the majority of the requirements and we hope to hear from you as soon as possible, but please no later than October 27th.
If you have any questions please contact Jakob, email@example.com or +47 415 90 005.
WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE YOU?
To become one of us, you need to be yourself. You must also enjoy making an effort and work together with others You must also enjoy going the extra mile and working together with others. In addition, we hope that you:
• have a university degree in Economics, Finance or Science, or proven performance in relevant areas to compensate
• create clear goals for ambitious but realistic actions and tactics
• are proactive and reliable with the ability to translate numbers, data and experience into insight and good decision making
• have strong communications skills, with the ability to inspire, engage and support key stakeholders in IKEA Norway
• will contribute to the transformation of IKEA into a successful multichannel retailer