For more than 75 years IKEA has made it possible for people all over the world to create beautiful and functional homes. The people behind the furniture is the reason for our success. Every day we dare to think differently and work together to find new ways of making things better. To us the most important thing is that you share our values and get inspired by our vision of creating a better everyday life for the many people.
Are you our next Business Navigator? We are looking for a change driver with Customer focus and commerciality in his/her core. You should be able to influence the organisation to accelerate growth and profitability through fact-based information and conclusions.
As Business Navigator you will be responsible for:
• Have a full overview of the country P&L and act as a sparring partner for our commercial and logistic/fulfilment functions, both in Service Office and the local markets.
• Provide country management with information, analysis and expert insight to support, challenge and steer the country towards growth, optimal performance and sustained long-term profitability.
• Identify business potentials based on customer and market insight and support the organisation in business case thinking
• Secure performance measurement and support improvement of major KPI’s by being close to operations through organizing reviews, workshop for business improvement, benchmark activities etc’
• Partner with the units in their financial performance and be responsible for the subsequent country financial submission to global retail business navigation
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE YOU?
To become one of us, you need to be yourself. You must also enjoy making an effort and work together with others You must also enjoy going the extra mile and working together with others. In addition, we hope that you
Are motivated by:
• Energized by increasing customer value, driving business growth and contributing to overall success and results through people
• Inspired by working together in an ever-changing multi-dimensional and complex environment
• Motivated by sharing and living the IKEA culture and values
Are able to:
• influence and support key stake holders in the IKEA Norway (both in the units and SO) in making decisions that support our long term profitability agenda.
• create accuracy in our goalsetting with a clear connection to ambitious but realistic actions and tactics.
• lead IKEA in the transformation into a successful multichannel retailer.