As a person you are passionate about people, business, IKEA’s purpose and continuously driving better performance. You are energized by driving business growth and contributing to overall success of IKEA through providing an excellent customer experience in all touchpoints.
For this role we believe you have minimum 10 years of experience in Service Development or similar and delivering results as well as minimum 5 years of experience in leading and influencing co-workers. Further, you have experience from retail, preferably home furnishing sector, and from working with multichannel customer journeys and customer support.
You have broad knowledge of IKEA concept, brand objectives, values and vision as well as in IKEA tools, processes and cycles as well as of operational plans and goals including follow up on KPIs.
You have broad knowledge of how consumer acts, feels and behaves in a multichannel retail environment to apply the insights in the shopping experience design in all touchpoints as well as broad knowledge of how data and insights about customer interactions with IKEA can be translated into seamless solutions. This includes broad knowledge about the local market environment, expectations from customers today and tomorrow to secure that commercial and service offers meet customer demands and needs.
You also have intermediate knowledge of collecting and analysing market insights including competitor monitoring relevant for service business. In addition, your knowledge of the service business process, from creating the offer to sourcing and execution is extensive.
You possess good change management skills and know how to apply these in an extremely ambiguous environment requiring cross functional collaboration.
You have ability to understand the complexity of IKEA business and the role of Commercial as an integrated part of the business. Furthermore, you have strong ability to lead and relate while communicating in an inspirational way with IKEA tone of voice as well as ability to take a holistic view of a global organisation and identify business opportunities accordingly.
ABOUT THE JOB
In the role as Services Experience Leader, you are responsible for optimizing sales growth and customer experience through all kind of services at different customer meeting points to secure an excellent end to end experience.
• Lead the design and define of the complete services offer including planning, selling and fulfilling, designing, financing, family friendly… related to secure great customer experience throughout Customer Journeys at different customer meeting points
• Proactively work with consumer and customer insights, sales and customer journey team to take customer centric approach in developing the services offer
• Liaise with CFF (Customer Fulfilment), IMS (Indirect Material and Services) and Finance to secure the procurement and implementation of the Services
• Secure proactive communication of the full services offer in all relevant media and communication channels
• Engage all stakeholders to ensure the capacity development, quality performance of all services
• Design and steer the total profitability and sustainable growth of services
• Build SME (Subject Matter Experts) competence through understanding markets, consumer and how to develop the services business
• Actively cooperate with all key stakeholders within commercial and beyond to secure integration, common focus and to maximize impact (for example Digital, CFF (Customer Fulfilment), Communications, Sustainability, BNOF (Business Navigation
Operations & Finance), People & Culture)
• Be an active player in driving an open and sharing climate, be a role model of the IKEA values and contribute to the transformation of IKEA
• Be an active player in working on sustainability services within Customer through ensuring sustainability priorities are reflected across service offering (e.g. circularity in range, recycle possibilities)
In this role you will report to the Customer Manager.
This role is located in Bangalore,India
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
We deliver sustainable, extraordinary growth by creating a new, unique, inspiring and convenient meeting with the customers. We deliver a multi-channel experience that adds value to the many people and inspires a home furnishing movement.