To take responsibility for securing fulfilment on the market in an end-to-end perspective by enabling the prerequisites for excellent quality in execution:
• Monitoring replenishment parameters for products and articles
• Secure optimal replenishment to fulfilment units
• Build-up of correct stock levels
• Continuous improvement
• Contribute to the day to day work and development of the fulfilment availability and support organisation within the market with a customer-centric and collaborative approach in focus.
• Focus on delivering results with the sense of urgency, achieving and exceeding operational goals and higher efficiency on daily tasks.
• Provide a subject matter expertise and advice to business leaders within Fulfilment Availability and Support processes that will contribute to the development of business and people.
• Implement, assess standards, guidelines and policies within the own area of expertise and contribute to their development and update
• Responsible for seamlessly enabling daily operations and an efficient distribution network on the market by securing an end to end planning and fulfilment process through monitoring replenishment parameters of new products (NEWS), running and discontinued articles, acting upon deviations and supporting the fulfilment units with coaching and education on relevant topics.
• Responsible for forecast alignment by highlighting discrepancies between central and selling unit forecasts and secure that corrective actions are taken.
• Contribute to the work of the Flow and Capacity Planning Team in analysing the potential for changing optimal replenishment solutions for high volume articles, including the execution of a smooth switch
• Responsible that fulfilment units build-up the needed stock prior to peak sales periods, supply constraint periods and sales activities and assessing further supply chain imbalances in order to ensure full availability to customers.
• Responsible for developing local improvements in working methods, systems and tools and for implementing global routines, systems solutions and ways of working with all partners in the Supply Chain, Retail and Customer Fulfilment on the market, in close cooperation and co-creation with the Group Order and Forecast Team to secure continuous improvement.
• Contribute with both knowledge and expertise to optimal operational and multichannel development and tendering activities as well as to all matrices, global initiatives and competence networks."
• Contribute to the country and store commercial team with planning and execution of global and country activities by providing availability information
• Responsible for promoting and stimulating entrepreneurial orientation and contribution to development and innovation for the own organisation and total IKEA in close cooperation with the Group Functions.
• Responsible for considering the parameters connected to the Customer Fulfilment sustainability agenda on the market while defining optimal replenishment scenarios across all touchpoints.
• IKEA business model and ways of working
• Knowledge of IKEA processes and customer order management and administration leading to an excellent customer fulfilment
• Excellent understanding of processes on the area of expertise
• Understanding of the customer needs, demands and expectations on the market
• Market/industry intelligence: understanding of KPIs used for success measures for own function
• Good knowledge of customer order, range and replenishment administration systems
• Good understanding and actively use all IKEA manuals
• Good understanding of the business plan process
• Inspired by the IKEA vision, values and culture
• Customer orientation and centricity: see the customer first and consider the impact on the customer when propose solutions/acting
• Eagerness and self-drive to develop constantly and demonstrate a willingness to develop skills and effective ways of working to benefit IKEA and personal growth
• Enjoy applying tactical and operational thinking for analysing business opportunities from customer/market perspective and inspired by challenging situations and not hesitant to propose and initiate changes
• Providing service and support to managers, co-workers and organisation in order to improve business with focus on customer satisfaction
• Collaborative mind-set: good in building relationships within the organisation with ability to influence others within the own area of expertise by using communication skills
• Attention to quality with ability to complete the work according to procedures and quality standards in timely manner
• High organisational skills and ability to work in a structured way
• End-to-end orientation: ability to apply analytical process-oriented thinking when acting and propose solutions
• Ability to respond to business and customer needs by providing effective solutions within the area of expertise
• Develop the business and deliver results
• Lead and develop people
• Inspire and clarify
• Create togetherness
• Find better ways
• Enable change
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
• University degree (Logistics, Economics, Business Administration or related) or 1-2 years’ experience in the area of expertise
• Retail/home furnishing/supply chain/customer service experience and interest
• Confident and clear communication on English both written and verbal
• Excellent computer skills and high proficiency on Microsoft Office
• Proven analytical and numeric skills and ability to identify required actions
• Experience in problem solving and improving ways of working
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
Customer Fulfilment (CFF) is a fundamental part in making IKEA multichannel retailing in reality. To support IKEA in achieving business objectives, CFF acts as a fully integrated, process-oriented organisation with an end-to-end, customer centric approach to develop our business and deliver results across functions together with our partners. We are focusing on providing seamless shopping experience with great quality in all touchpoints for the many people. Fulfilment Availability and Support will contribute to this objective by:
• Securing planning and fulfilment in an end to end perspective by enabling the prerequisites for excellent quality in execution
• Securing the optimal range location in the fulfilment units to lowest cost and while keeping availability and lead-time promise
• Securing the set-up for campaigns and extraordinary situations
• Securing optimised set-up our complete network by utilising the market specific parts of article allocation and order rules
• Striving for high performance at lowest cost and long-term profitability acting in a responsible way and thereby create great customer experience