To take responsibility for securing fulfilment on the market in an end-to-end perspective by enabling the prerequisites for excellent quality in execution:
• Secure that customer get their products delivered at wished delivery address within the agreed time, the agreed quality to the lowest possible costs.
• Securing the market set-up for customer order flow from fulfilment units to the customers.
• Reach excellence in securing the customer promise/demands.
• Control and maintain the Range and order allocation set up,
• Monitor the order flow and secure a qualitative information flow to concerned parties.
• Contribute to the day to day work and development of the fulfilment availability and support organisation within the market with a customer-centric and collaborative approach in focus.
• Focus on delivering results with the sense of urgency, achieving and exceeding operational goals and higher efficiency on daily tasks.
• Provide a subject matter expertise and advice to business leaders within Fulfilment Availability and Support processes that will contribute to the development of business and people.
• Implement, assess standards, guidelines and policies within the own area of expertise and contribute to their development and update.
• Responsible for seamlessly enabling daily operations and an efficient distribution network on the market by securing an end to end planning and fulfillment process through securing the market setup for customer order flow from fulfillment units to customers.
• Responsible for order monitoring, deviation handling and activities connected to regular, large and exceptional orders to secure agreed goals on availability and keep lead time promise at lowest cost and to exceed customer expectations, provide a seamless shopping experience and a great quality in meeting with the customer.
• Responsible for COD systems including investigation and troubleshooting with IT Support.
• Responsible for the coordination and support of new fulfilment units connected to their orders (e.g. showrooms, rebuilds)
• Responsible for developing local improvements in working methods, systems and tools and for implementing global routines, systems solutions and ways of working with all partners in the Supply Chain, Retail and Customer Fulfilment on the market, in close cooperation and co-creation with the Group Customer Order Team to secure continuous improvement.
• Contribute with both knowledge and expertise to optimal operational and multichannel development and tendering activities as well as to all matrices, global initiatives and competence networks.
• Responsible for ensuring the right information flow and effective communication to all relevant stakeholders and for the alignment with the group organisation and other business partners and stakeholders on relevant topics
• Accountable for promoting and stimulating entrepreneurial orientation and contribution to development and innovation for the own organisation and total IKEA in close cooperation with the Group Functions.
• Responsible for considering the parameters connected to the Customer Fulfilment sustainability agenda on the market in the order management process across all touchpoints.
• IKEA business model and ways of working
• Knowledge of IKEA processes and customer order management and administration leading to an excellent customer fulfilment
• Excellent understanding of processes on the area of expertise
• Understanding of the customer needs, demands and expectations on the market
• Market/industry intelligence: understanding of KPIs used for success measures for own function
• Good knowledge of customer order, range and replenishment administration systems
• Good understanding and actively use all IKEA manuals
• Good understanding of the business plan process
• Inspired by the IKEA vision, values and culture
• Customer orientation and centricity: see the customer first and consider the impact on the customer when propose solutions/acting
• Eagerness and self-drive to develop constantly and demonstrate a willingness to develop skills and effective ways of working to benefit IKEA and personal growth
• Enjoy applying tactical and operational thinking for analysing business opportunities from customer/market perspective and inspired by challenging situations and not hesitant to propose and initiate changes
• Providing service and support to managers, co-workers and organisation in order to improve business with focus on customer satisfaction
• Collaborative mind-set: good in building relationships within the organisation with ability to influence others within the own area of expertise by using communication skills
• Attention to quality with ability to complete the work according to procedures and quality standards in timely manner
• High organisational skills and ability to work in a structured way
• End-to-end orientation: ability to apply analytical process-oriented thinking when acting and propose solutions
• Ability to respond to business and customer needs by providing effective solutions within the area of expertise
• Develop the business and deliver results
• Lead and develop people
• Inspire and clarify
• Create togetherness
• Find better ways
• Enable change
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
• University degree (Logistics, Economics, Business Administration or related) or 1-2 years’ experience in the area of expertise
• Retail/home furnishing/supply chain/customer service experience and interest
• Confident and clear communication on English both written and verbal
• Excellent computer skills and high proficiency on Microsoft Office
• Proven analytical and numeric skills and ability to identify required actions
• Experience in problem solving and improving ways of working