It is essential that you are motivated by the following:
• Motivated and inspired by the IKEA values.
• Passionate about food and people.
• Service-minded and always keep the customer in focus.
• Driven to meet and exceed my goals.
• Enthusiastic about working with others in a team.
• Curious and eager to learn more in order to grow both the business and as a person
• Share my knowledge with other colleagues.
ESSENTIAL FOR PARTICULAR JOB:
• Educational background of Agri-Food technology with relevant experience of minimum 2 years.
• Execute the annual compliance plan for Food based on defined business priorities taking key risks into account
• Follow up on compliance activities, report findings and evaluations to business stakeholders
• Provide and implement action plan in case of non-compliance with the support of the matrix and monitor the implementation to the necessary level of detail
• Securing that IKEA Food organization is compliant with internal IKEA demands and external legal demands (legislation, standard and guidelines, related to areas like food safety and food intolerances, sustainability & animal welfare, labelling and transparency
• Working in a lean, simple, cost conscious way using best practices and continually look to find more effective ways of working.
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
To create the best pre-requisites for growth in the market, today and tomorrow, with the customers and our Food offer in our hearts. To position IKEA and Food as a unique meaningful and trusted organization, brand and employer. Strongly contribute to reach our IKEA Group objectives in Growing IKEA together 2020+.
PURPOSE OF JOB:
Implement and execute the Food Compliance Ladder strategy in the market.