As a person you are passionate about the possibilities of digital, and to delight and inspire countries to rapidly adopt new digital products. You appreciate the mix of strategic thinking and turning architecture trends and requirements into practice. To work agile, being open to the change, to keep learning and to forget the obsolete motivates you. In addition, you get energized by working both independently, interdependently and cross functionally. Last but not least, you share and live the IKEA culture and values.
To be successful in this role you have experience in launching of digital products across multiple countries, proven advanced training in Project Management or equivalent, and proven analytical skills with experience making decisions based on hard and soft data. You also possess knowledge and experience working with various technology platforms as well as experience in using a data-driven approach to decision making, both in day-to-day management and in making strategic trade-offs. Furthermore, you have experienced working with iterative, agile product development and deployment teams, including key events and artefacts. In addition, you have extensive experience in planning of digital product rollouts. Preferably, you have a minimum of 1-3 years of experience in leading projects, managing and delivering complex change processes/products preferably in a technical environmental as well as strong documented leadership skills and successful track record of managing business change.
You have knowledge in following areas:
• extensive experience in planning of digital product rollouts
• change management processes and techniques required for rollout of digital products across countries
• project management techniques and processes, including managing and leading teams and stakeholders
• project governance processes including risk management techniques
• required roles, skills and capabilities for digital organisations
• good knowledge of the IKEA Concept, the IKEA Brand Identity and the IKEA culture & Values
We believe that you have proven ability to set-up, manage and execute a successful rollout of digital products and deliver results in a country as well as ability to build trustful relationships with stakeholders of different seniority levels across the organisation and across countries. You are also able to deliver in times of change and uncertainty, with the business goals along with customers and co-workers in focus and to understand the complexity of IKEA business and the role of technology as an integrated part of the business. You are appreciated for structured mind-set with the ability to perceive the larger picture along with the underlying details. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to engage and communicate with senior business-leaders and Technology Leadership is in your scope. Furthermore, you possess extensive ability to set goals, follow through, deliver and follow up.
As a Digital Project Leader you will drive the development, provision and operation of our digital products and services in countries through the use of new and existing technology and agile delivery methods to deliver at pace. You will also maintain a standardised product deployment process across different product launches in the country and collaborate closely with Central Group Digital product teams & Deployment support team to perform gap assessment of products prior to launch. In addition, you will ensure readiness of deployment work packages in line with standard structure and that they are updated when required within stipulated timelines. You train subsequent countries to ensure an exponential rollout of product launches going forward will be one of your tasks.
• be responsible for assembling the relevant cross-functional participants in the Digital countries deployment team
• plan, manage and monitor digital initiatives/ activities required to ensure a successful launch
• lead gap assessment from the countries with product teams — identifying key dependencies for countries, and ensuring country readiness for the launch
• ensure work package components with technical dependencies are ready to execute for the launch by working closely with the Country Digital deployment team
• inform Digital Portfolio and Deployment Leader of any issues/challenges to execution of a work package for a launch in the countries
• orchestrate across relevant Product Teams to resolve major incidents in flow, keep track of status and progress and communicate the progress to affected stakeholders
• transfer knowledge gained from Central Group Digital deployment support team to teams from subsequent countries
• be responsible for planning, managing and delivering other assigned projects e.g. IT expansion, including time, cost, scope and quality
• identify, mitigate, monitor and control risks
• perform project reporting, through providing Digital Project Office Manager with key milestones updates and content for measuring and following up project quality and performance
• drive continuous improvement of project quality and performance in assigned projects
• work across initiatives within Ingka Group, contributing to a successful digital product deployment that drives IKEA business results
In this role you will report to the Digital Portfolio and Deployment Leader.
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
To be the local business partner responsible for Digital, while working as a seamless part of the global Ingka Group Digital organization. Ensure IKEA Digital products and platforms are delivered with excellence to meet the needs of customers and co-workers in order to enhance the whole IKEA shopping experience.
To secure effective Information Technology (IT) that supports IKEA business processes by maintaining, developing and supporting reliable, robust and efficient Digital products and platforms. Country Group Digital contributes to the growth of IKEA and improves the customer´s life at home. Country Digital also works together with all functions to ensure co-workers have the Digital tools and capabilities they need to do their best work.
Ensure Digital deployments are done with excellence and in coordination with Central Group Digital (Central) and all other country functions