• Business Partnering: Strategic, tactical and operational business partner, with strong analytical skills, translate business needs into financial consequences and solutions.
• Networking: Strong network and relationship builder both within and outside of the own organization.
• Business acumen: ability to recognize external trends and translate them into business opportunities.
• Communication: Strong communicator with capacity to influence decisions and create energy and commitment within the organisation.
• Change oriented: to able to handle a constantly changing environment with many different stake holders and demands.
KEY PREVIOUS EXPERIENCES AND PROVEN SKILLS
• Minimum 5 years’ experience from business navigation working with both commercial and financial processes, in particular retail pricing.
• Proven track record in delivering under time pressure
• Fluent in English and local language, both written and spoken
Be a pro-active, trustworthy business partner who takes a multi-dimensional view of the business, connecting the needs of customers and the organisation with a complete overview of the profit & loss, and understanding of the balance sheet and cash flow management. Supporting and challenging the organisation through business-case thinking. Take the lead in developing and promoting lean, simple and effective ways of working.
To support country Ingka business performance that is beneficial to people & planet and protects and adds value to our assets, securing profitable growth and financial independence. By providing services, supporting a strong compliance framework, and effective governance to enable entrepreneurship and safeguard our people, customers and businesses.
• Provide country management with information, analysis and expert insight to support, challenge and steer the country towards growth, optimal performance and sustained long-term profitability
• Provide accurate, timely and relevant business information and expertise to the necessary target groups in a way which inspires and engages them to take meaningful decisions and actions to achieve the goals
• Partner with the units in their financial performance and be responsible for the subsequent country financial submission to global retail business navigation
• Have a full overview of the P&L and take responsibility for specific lines of the country P&L supporting challenging and steering the units and central functions to achieve their goals in these areas
• Contribute functional expertise to the country pricing process to maximize commercial opportunities and achieve country gross margin goals
• Identify and actively pursue business opportunities as they arise
• Work, and follow up with, appropriate partners in units and SO functions to secure the effective implementation of tools, processes and best practice to secure the customer experience and the strong retail foundation
• Carry out functional reviews and support the units in improving their functional review outcomes in order to achieve growth, optimal performance and sustained long-term profitability and to improve competence and the customer experience
• Secure the performance measurement and support to improve performance of the major KPI’s by being close to operations such as organizing workshop for business improvement, benchmark activities etc
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
Create enhance customer value, good growth and optimize long term business performance for IKEA Retail, by enabling better business decisions, securing efficiency and leading in accordance with financial and business strategies. This includes securing (financial) business performance, a safe and secure environment in compliance with laws, policies and standards and process