You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and like organizing procurement processes. You are driven by desire to understand business needs in order to find better ways of working. You are experienced in procurement in retail and excel in negotiating terms with suppliers. You take joy in communicating within and outside organisation. With strong analytical skills and the ability to recognize cost cutting opportunities, you are equipped to support procurement processes and ongoing reporting. You are fluent in English and have good knowledge of MS Office tools.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
- Manage Procure to Pay (P2P) processes for non-commercial goods and services;
- Support negotiation with suppliers - perform market research, collect offers, negotiate best commercial terms, contracts and document/administrate them;
- Be responsible for the operational procurement activities;
- Administrate procurement tools and documentation;
- Coordinate and communicate procurement process;
- Be contact, support, trainer and store super user for internal e-procurement system;
- Assist departments in establishing and implementing routines to ensure compliance with IKEA Administrative Rules & Guidelines;
- Monitor compliance with administrative routines utilizing available tools;
- Ensure routines are fully implemented and reviewed on a regular basis;
- Follow-up of completed procurement and development of best practices;
- Be responsible for weekly, monthly, three-month and annual reporting on compliance to rules.
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
As Procurement Specialist you will support and administrate procurement process of non-commercial goods and services by identifying procurement opportunities, negotiate with suppliers, administrate procurement application and support store compliance according to internal rules.