We are looking for you who hold earlier at least one year experience from a multi-service Facility management-organization. We are happy to see that you have had budgetary responsibility, to manage this role in the best possible way. Also, that you have had management roles such as supervisor or project manager and that you have experience of delegating work tasks. In addition to this we would like to see that you have
• Technical understanding in all aspects of a commercial building and connected
• Basic understanding of asset management (maintenance and repair history,
• Understanding of FM-business processes (work order management for urgent,
planned and responsive maintenance, handling contracts and supplier
• Knowledge in how to successfully delivery, organize and follow up the “softer”
aspects of FM-business processes (cleaning, extermination, snow removal etc.);
• Knowledge of the principals regarding energy, water, emissions and waste
As a person you are driven by finding simple, effective and sustainable solutions with the customers experience in focus. You are skilled in communicating with people in different parts of the organization both in Serbian and English and balance details and tactical work with ease. You are positive and highly enjoy taking on new challenges.
• Delivering site-based facility management services to ensure a sustainable, safe, clean and functional environment for customers;
• Maintaining the site “In Shape as New” through the delivery of planned, corrective and operational maintenance services and project activities;
• Providing facility management services, and maintaining assets and buildings, in strict adherence with all applicable local regulations;
• Utilizing the CAFM (Computer-Aided Facility Management) system to view, record and update daily maintenance and service activities, record risk incidents, raise work
requests, and maintain the asset register;
• Ensuring that all aspects of the building and grounds (facilities, building structures, assets and systems) are maintained within agreed budgeted costs and timeframes;
• Leading and developing of Facility department team members
• Creating yearly plans and action lists for Facility department
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
Facility Manager is responsible for managing and maintaining a healthy, safe and suitable work environment for a good business performance and supporting a sustainable business development at the lowest possible long term cost.
Maintain and service the building and site according to a common standard in order to promote and protect the IKEA brand and to ensure IKEA’s position as the best home furnishing retailer in the local market.