• Be able to lift 50 pounds as well as sit, stand, and walk for up to 10 hours at a time with or without reasonable accommodation
• Previous forklift experience preferred (Must pass forklift certification process - both written and driving tests)
• Willing to work on industrial powered equipment
• Reliable punctual team player
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
• Uses RF scanner to pick orders and relocate products using forklifts and other equipment
• Handles all inbound/outbound warehouse products (pick, unload, label, store).
• Maintains a clean and safe work area throughout the distribution center
• Handles high volume workload while maintaining a high level of accuracy to ensure inventory accuracy
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
We’re the team behind the scenes that make the IKEA products available to the many people. As a diverse mix of co-workers we use our supply process expertise to balance range and space capacity with forecasting and ordering to provide customers with high availability while minimizing costs. If you’ve wonder who’s responsible for finding effective and efficient ways of picking up the products for our customers, that’s us. We’re passionate about working together to improve the customer experience at IKEA!