• You have an education in interior design or architecture.
• Creative thinking supported by commercial visual competence and a keen eye for aesthetics.
• Actively seeking improved methods of working in a simple, lean and cost-efficient way.
• A practical hands-on approach to your tasks.
• Contributing to positioning the IKEA store as the first choice for home furnishing in your local market.
• Applying your home furnishing knowledge to ensure up-to-date room settings and other store media that exceed our visitors’ expectations.
• Stimulating and increasing the interest for home furnishing through constantly showing new and inspiring solutions that motivate people to visit the IKEA store frequently.
• Reflecting the IKEA Brand identity by creating visual impact in all commercial, sales support and co-worker areas.