As the Safety & Security Specialist for our store in Aubonne you will strive to create an environment where all co-workers understand and accept responsibility for safety, security and compliance in their daily work. Through strong business partnering with all functions in store, you will ensure the store is compliant with all IKEA and local rules, guidelines and legislative requirements, securing a safe and secure environment for our customers and co-workers as well as protecting our assets and the IKEA brand.
Your tasks will include:
• Monitoring internal and IKEA-related external incidents and accidents to ensure that there is rapid, response, investigation and reporting of all incidents & emergencies in line with IKEA requirements and local legislation.
• Education in administration and working methods, including audits, iMonitor, reports, maintaining and filing records as required.
• Ensuring routines are established, reviews undertaken and tests of our stock procedures and programs are in place to assist the store in improving its loss prevention profile.
• Manage the quality work in the store and ensure that the control, reporting and claims process is implemented according to routines defined by IKEA of Sweden.
• Act as a representative interface with outside agencies (e.g. police, fire brigade, external guard companies etc.) and keep informed of any regulatory changes to ensure the viability of these relationships.
• Ensure that meetings, required by local legislation, are conducted and correctly recorded e.g. Emergency Control Organisation, Strategic Planning Committee and OHS Committee.
1. Fire Prevention, responsible to ensure that all legal requirements and IKEA Group regulations and guidelines are adhered to.
2. Co-workers and customers safety, responsible to ensure that all legal requirements as well as IKEA Group rules and guidelines are fulfilled and complied with.
1. Physical Security, responsible implementation and realization as well as compliance control concerning adherence to IKEA rules and guidelines pertaining to
• intrusion alarm systems
• access control systems
• guard systems and services
• storage and transport of valuables (money).
2. Crime prevention, responsible development and realization of crime prevention programs.
3. Security training, implementation and realization of security training programs in accordance with IKEA Group Risk Manual.
Your knowledge, skills and experience include:
• A strong desire to attract, develop and nurture talent and develop long term relationships with our co-workers and customers.
• A natural flair for inspiring, motivating and engaging people to reach goals, generate growth and long-term profitability.
• A deep understanding and honest belief in the values of the IKEA culture
• Strong drive and problem solving approach
• Strong communicative and negotiating skills
• Willingness to define working hours flexible according to the requirements of all stakeholders
• Experience and knowledge within Retail and an interest for home furnishing business
• French & English language skills, both spoken and written and further languages are asset (either/or German, Italian).
• Integrity and the ability to establish relationships based on trust