We are looking for a passionate and experienced interior designer to create inspiring and surprising interior design solutions with a strong visual identity for business customers. A strong interest in designing business solutions is a prerequisite, which we will help you to develop into an expertise through targeted trainings.
- You have extensive, proven interior design experience and a good understanding of trends, demands and regulations in the B2B segment in Switzerland.
- You have a keen eye for aesthetics and the ability to visually express the brand identity of a company through a relevant, functional, appealing and commercial interior design solution.
- You have a strong customer-orientation and excellent communication skills that inspire trust and help you to easily connect with internal and external stakeholders.
- You are a natural leader who enjoys leading projects, implementing action plans, managing expectations and delivering results.
- You live the IKEA values, have a passion for furnishings and perform your best in a fast-paced environment.
- You speak fluent French and at least intermediate English (B2 Level).
- Ideally you have an education as Polydesigner 3D or in interior design.
- Understanding the business customers’ brand identity, their activities and their needs, and translating this information into an extraordinary interior design solution.
- Using the IKEA product range to create a complete business solution that will inspire and enable a better life at work and enhance the customers’ brand identity.
- Keeping in mind and optimizing aspects such as function, architectural elements, scale, colour, material, shape, form, ergonomics, lighting, sustainability, etc.
- Leading the planning process from start to finish in close collaboration with the IKEA for Business sales consultant and the customer.
- Evaluating each project after completion together with the consultant and agreeing on improvements to be made.
- Staying up to date on interior design and public environment trends and competitors in order to apply this knowledge and driving the business.
- Reporting to the Local IKEA for Business Sales Leader.
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
Where others see furniture, we see clever solutions for a better everyday life at work. As a professional partner and together with the customer we create solutions that bring an element of surprise and exceed the business customer expectations.