The IKEA Transport organization is responsible for developing, planning, purchasing, operating and following up all transport business to deliver and perform today, tomorrow, and over time.
Would you like to work in an environment based on the spirit of togetherness, enthusiasm and fun?
Would you like to work in a multicultural environment with people from all over the world?
If yes, join us and you will contribute to the success of the Purchasing and Logistic Area South Europe, Middle East and Africa!
About the job
The Administrator Intern will be involved in administration staff office, dealing with negotiation processes and contracts related to various suppliers.
He/she will have visibility on all the company’s departments and will contribute to the achievements of the team within the following activities:
· Support with contract management
· Facility management support, ensuring a highly effective and cost-efficient office administration
· Support in mapping potential risks and opportunity within the assigned budget
· Be involved in procurement activities for the office
Your tasks will include:
· Supplier mapping activities (contracts, identification of supplier characteristics, tool coordination)
· Support with the management of new tenders
· Cost follow up and benchmark
· Support with the management of local vendors
· Be involved in monthly cost follow up and analysis
· Improvements of maintenance management
· Degree in Economics, Law, or similar.
· Good knowledge of Ms Office, namely Excel and Power Point
· Structured and analytical way of working
· Enjoy working with details and comfortable working with routines
· Positive Can-Do attitude
· Fluent in Italian and English
- Excellent team building skills
We are look forward to receiving your application in English. Last day to apply is 24th May 2019