The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at affordable prices . We are part of IKEA Al-Homaizi Limited, operating in three countries - Kuwait, Jordan, and Morocco.
Our keywords are Home, People, Happiness, Development, Leadership, Inclusion & Diversity, All with Passion!
Join us to bridge your dreams and unique ideas within an organization that believes in People !Job description
A day in your life with us:
- Contribute to the creation of the country business plan.
- Support the development of an omnichannel shopping experience by fulfilling the emotional needs of customers in order to build brand loyalty.
- Align and optimise relevant working methods to secure the required co-worker competence to support the shopping experience.
- Drive the mindset change and develop the support needed in creating a caring meeting with customers where co-workers are engaged and stimulated.
- Ensure that “ways to shop” are relevant and easily express all the IKEA shopping choices available in a multichannel retail reality.
- Contribute to relevant stakeholder improvements to the IKEA store layout and customer guidance communication.
- Secure the active promotion of family-friendliness in order to make the IKEA store an exciting and fun destination.
- Help to develop and promote options in the shopping experience in order to contribute to the IKEA social and environmental commitments.
- Achieve and follow up on all Customer Experience KPI’s.
- Share best practices and benchmark operational excellence to enhance the positive shopping experience.
- Be the customer insight expert and identify gaps between customer expectations and experience so that the complete country organisation can then act upon them.
- Sound understanding of business and a background gained from working in a customer-focused, fast-paced and multichannel retail environment.
- Experienced in creating and implementing mid-term plans, setting budgets and following up goals.
- Proven experience of being a valuable contributor to customer satisfaction and business unit results.
- Self-reliant and motivated with a proven ability to work as part of a team as well as independently.
- Self-confident and assertive with the ability to influence through the use of customer insights.
- Experienced in problem-solving and conflict-management.
- Proven record/experience of developing people and organisations.
- Strong organisational skills and an ability to prioritise.
- Ability to communicate confidently and clearly in the local language(s) and English.
- Good analytical skills.
A few more details for you
This position is full-time and is located in Kuwait. Some travel may be required.
Please send your CV in English and tell us why you would be a good fit for this role.